Liberty Zero Depreciation Add-on
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Liberty Zero Depreciation Cover
Benefits of Liberty Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover
Below mentioned are some benefits of choosing a zero depreciation add-on cover with your comprehensive or standalone own-damage two wheeler insurance policy:
- Saves Money: With the help of Liberty Zero Depreciation add-on cover one can avail free repair and replacement of the depreciable parts of the two-wheeler. By paying an additional premium for this add-on cover one can save money. The policyholder can save the money required for repair or replacement of the depreciable two-wheeler parts.
- More Protection: Zero depreciation add-on cover increases the scope of coverage under a two-wheeler insurance policy. This rider provides additional protection in exchange of additional premium.
- Full Claim: A zero depreciation add-on cover helps the policyholder receive the full claim amount. Claim amount for a two-wheeler insurance policy is calculated without considering depreciation deductions. This add-on cover ensures that the policyholder receives the maximum claim amount for their two-wheeler insurance policy.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With And Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
Age of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation Cover
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation Cover
Under 6 months
6 months to 1 year
Above 10 years
Part of Bike
Rate of Depreciation Without Zero Depreciation
Rate of Depreciation With Zero Depreciation
Rubber/nylon/ plastic parts
Fibre glass parts
What is Included under a Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Following aspects are covered under a Future Generali Liberty Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Compensation for depreciable parts such as nylon, fiberglass, plastic or rubber parts of the two-wheeler is provided under a two-wheeler insurance policy with zero depreciation add-on cover
- Zero depreciation cover may also include partial damages to the battery and tyres.
- Cost of repairs/replacement of the depreciable parts beared by the policyholder will be covered at the time of claim settlement.
What is not Included under a Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
Following are some things which shall not be covered under a Liberty Two-Wheeler Insurance policy with Zero Depreciation Cover:
- Loss or total damage of the insured two-wheeler
- Damages to the insured two-wheeler due to mechanical fault or failure.
- Routine ageing/wear and tear is not covered under a two-wheeler insurance policy along with zero depreciation add-on cover
Factors Affecting Liberty Zero Depreciation Cover
Liberty Zero Depreciation Add-On Cover comes with multiple benefits provided that the following conditions are fulfilled:
- The age of the bike should not exceed 2 years.
- This cover can be claimed only twice in the entire policy tenure.
- Repair and replacement due to common wear and tear do not get covered.
- Coverage is not provided in cases of total loss, mechanical and electrical breakdown of the insured’s bike.
Explore Liberty Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the online renewal of Liberty’s two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Read this article to understand and keep in mind the mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your bike insurance with Liberty General Insurance.
- What is personal accident insurance? Why should anyone get a personal accident policy? Read along to know the importance of personal accident policy.
- Before buying a bike insurance policy, following are the factors which will influence the insurance premium of a two-wheeler. Read more.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Zero Depreciation
- Most Helpful
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Liberty Zero-Depreciation Add-on Cover FAQs
When can I add Zero Depreciation cover to my Liberty comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your Liberty comprehensive bike insurance policy at the time of purchase, renewal or in the middle of the tenure. However, an inspection may be conducted by the insurance company to check the condition of the insured’s bike.
Does the Zero Depreciation cover provide for rubber parts of bikes?
Yes, Liberty Zero Depreciation cover provides coverage for rubber parts of the insured’s bike. Thus, when you opt for it, the insurance company does not take into consideration the 50% depreciation rate applicable on it.
Who should opt for the Zero Depreciation cover?
Everyone should opt for Zero Depreciation cover to get the maximum claim amount. However, it is best suited for the following people:
- New bike owners
- Inexperienced bike drivers
- Luxury bike owners
- Owners living in the accident-prone zones.
Do I get free replacement of the fibreglass bike parts under Liberty Zero Depreciation cover?
Yes, you receive free of cost replacement of the fibreglass bike parts under Liberty Zero Depreciation cover.
I don’t own a luxury bike, do I still need to add the Zero Depreciation cover to my policy?
You can add the Zero Depreciation cover to your policy even if you don’t own a luxury bike for the maximum protection. It will help you to get the parts of your bike repaired or replaced without costing you any money.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023