Liberty Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Liberty Bike Insurance Renewal
Liberty General Insurance has successfully shielded thousands of its policyholders from the financial and legal liabilities arising out of road mishaps through its cost-effective bike insurance policies. In order to remain protected post expiry of the bike insurance policy, the policyholder should renew the policy timely.
Liberty General Insurance has designed a simple and organized online renewal process for bike insurance policies. Its active helpdesk service guides the policyholder through the process. Both the online and offline renewal procedures of Liberty bike insurance have been described below.
Liberty Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Liberty General Insurance has formulated a simple three-step process for the renewal of bike insurance policy which has been elaborated below:
Step 1: Visit the official website and go to the renewal page
- Open the official website of Liberty General Insurance
- Place your cursor on “Two-Wheeler Insurance”
- Select “Renew Now” from the drop-down menu
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
As the renewal page opens, enter “Your LGI Policy no.” and “Registration no./ Engine no./ Chassis no./New”. You have to type “New” if the bike was new last year. A new page opens up containing the policy details. Recheck and confirm the policy details and proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Make the payment for renewal
The final step of this process is to make the payment through its payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT. After the final payment, you receive the policy documents in your mail inbox within a few days.
Liberty Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
Liberty bike insurance policy can be renewed offline by dialling the helpdesk number 1800 266 5844. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal. The payment of the premium can be made through cash or cheque.
Liberty Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Renewal of two-wheeler insurance policy is essential to ensure legal and financial assistance at all times. Below mentioned are some benefits of timely renewal of Liberty two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Paperless Renewal Process: LIberty General Insurance offers a paperless renewal process for its customers. The process is completely hassle-free. You can easily renew your two-wheeler insurance policy online on the website, by visiting the nearest branch office or by calling the helpline number.
- Extend Your Coverage with Add-on Covers: While renewing your two-wheeler insurance policy you choose to opt for add-on covers to extend the scope of coverage. You can choose an add-on cover that suits your requirements and fits in your budget.
- Round-the-clock Customer Assistance: In case of an unforeseen emergency you can contact the helpline number of Liberty General Insurance to seek assistance in that situation. If you fail to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy on time you will not be able to avail round-the-clock customer assistance.
- Continuation of No Claim Bonus: Timely renewal of your two-wheeler insurance policy can help you retain the accumulated No Claim Bonus which can result in discounts while renewing your two-wheeler insurance policy. The No Claim Bonus is accumulated over years when the policyholder does not make any claims for the two-wheeler insurance policy.
Explore Liberty Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Liberty Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the online renewal of Liberty’s two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Read this article to understand and keep in mind the mistakes that you should avoid while renewing your bike insurance with Liberty General Insurance.
- What is personal accident insurance? Why should anyone get a personal accident policy? Read along to know the importance of personal accident policy.
- Before buying a bike insurance policy, following are the factors which will influence the insurance premium of a two-wheeler. Read more.
Liberty Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Liberty Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Can I renew my Liberty bike insurance policy after the expiry date?
Yes, you can renew your Liberty bike insurance policy after the expiry date. However, the insurer will conduct an inspection before the renewal.
Can I transfer the No Claim Bonus from my previous insurer to Liberty General insurance at the time of bike insurance policy renewal?
Yes, the No Claim Bonus (NCB) of the previous policy is transferable to Liberty bike insurance policy. This option is applicable only if the insurance is renewed before the completion of 90 days from the renewal due date.
How do I receive the policy documents in case of online renewal of the policy?
You receive a soft copy of the renewed policy through e-mail after making the payment of the renewal fee. However, you may request for a hard copy at a payment of a nominal fee.
Can I change the tenure of the Liberty bike insurance policy at the time of the renewal?
Yes, you can extend or shorten the tenure of the Liberty bike insurance policy at the time of renewal.
Can I add any add-ons to my Liberty bike insurance policy at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can add any add-on cover to your Liberty bike insurance policy at the time of renewal provided you are opting for a comprehensive plan. The charges for the add-ons will be added to the premium after the details are verified by the insurer.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023