Shriram Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Shriram Bike Insurance Renewal
Shriram General Insurance has provided a convenient solution to minimize the risks on the roads through its bike insurance policies. Shriram bike insurance policy shields its policyholders from the financial losses arising out of any damage caused during an accident. In order to enjoy the privileges post expiry, the policyholders need to renew the policy.
Shriram General Insurance has formulated a swift and simple renewal procedure which can be executed online as well as offline. It has set up an active support team to assist the policyholders through the process.
Shriram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Shriram General Insurance facilitates its policyholders by simplifying the renewal procedure of bike insurance policy just in three-steps.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page on the official website
- Open the official website of Shriram General Insurance
- Click on the “Quick Renewal” button
Step 2: Fill in the policy details
A new page opens up, fill in the policy number and click on “Proceed”. The policy details along with the premium quote appear. Go through the details and proceed to the final step.
Step 3: Make the payment for the renewal
You have to make the payment using a debit card, credit card, net banking or NEFT. Once you make the final payment, you receive the policy documents in your mail inbox within a few days.
Shriram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance by dialling the toll-free numbers of Shriram General Insurance which are 1800-300-30000 and 1800-103-3009. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Shriram Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Shriram bike insurance policy comes with the following benefits:
- Avail No Claim Bonus
- Active emergency assistance
- The process does not involve any paperwork
- Extend your coverage by opting for add-on covers
- Provides a sense of financial security and peace of mind
- Provides free repair and replacement service at the cashless garages
- Protects from the unfortunate events of accident and damage of the insured’s bike
- Assists to deal with the legal and financial liabilities to the third party in case of an accident.
Explore Shriram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Shriram Bike Insurance
- Read this article to find out the top reasons why Shriram General Insurance is a good option to purchase your bike insurance from.
Shriram Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Insurance Products by Shriram General Insurance
Shriram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Can I renew my Shriram bike insurance policy online if I don’t have the policy number?
Yes, you can renew your Shriram bike insurance policy online if you don’t have the policy number just by using the registered mobile number and registration number.
Can I update my email ID at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can update your email ID at the time of renewal by following the given steps:
- Open the official website
- Click on “Two Wheeler”
- Select “RENEW SHRIRAM POLICY”
- In the new page, you will find a link saying “Please Click here to Update your emailId/ Mobile number / Registration number in your Current Shriram Policy”. Click on it.
- “Endorsement Online Process” page opens. Enter the policy type, policy number and Engine number, registration number, Chassis number or mobile number. Finally, click on submit.
- As the new page opens up, fill in the updated e-mail ID.
What happens if I do not renew my existing policy?
An insurance policy protects you from all the uncertainties of life. If you do not renew your existing policy, you may have to face the following consequences:
- You have to bear the financial and legal liabilities of the third party in case of any road mishap.
- You will be penalized for riding a bike without a valid insurance policy.
- You do not get any compensation for the theft of the insured’s bike.
Does the IDV amount of the insured’s bike change at the time of renewal?
Yes, the IDV amount of the insured’s bike is revised at the time of renewal of the policy. It depends on several factors such as the value of your bike, add-on covers, age of the bike etc.
When do I need to renew the Shriram bike insurance policy?
It is recommended to renew the Shriram bike insurance policy when the expiry date is nearing. However, you may renew it on or after the expiry date. The insurer conducts an inspection if the policy is renewed after 90 days from the lapse of the previous policy.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023