Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal
Reliance General Insurance provides a cost-effective solution to minimize risks on roads. However, like all general insurance plans, bike insurance also comes with a validity period, upon expiration of which a policyholder needs to renew it to continue enjoy insurance coverage.
Reliance General Insurance provides a user-friendly procedure for renewal of its bike insurance policies. It has digitalized all the processes to save the time of its policyholders. It has set up an active helpdesk service to provide assistance at any hour of the day.
The procedure of Reliance bike insurance renewal can be done just by following a few simple steps which are described below.
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Reliance has simplified the process of the online renewal of insurance policy. One has to follow the given steps.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Visit the official website of Reliance General Insurance and click on the ‘Self Help’ option displayed on the right of the webpage. Scroll down to ‘Renewal’ section and click on ‘Renew Bike Insurance’ option.
Step 2: Fill in Details
You instantly view your policy details by entering your mobile number/policy number and vehicle details (Registration/Engine/Chassis Number). In case you enter your mobile number an OTP (One Time Password) will be provided to you which you can use to view your policy details and renew your policy. If you choose to renew your policy by entering your policy number and vehicle details such as Registration/Engine/Chassis number, enter the details carefully and click on ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’ and then click on ‘Renew my policy.’
Step 3: Renewal Payment
After confirming the policy details you can make the payment for renewal of the bike policy through the different payment gateway such as Debit/Credit Card, Netbanking, NEFT, UPI or E-wallets.
Reliance Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can renew your bike insurance by dialling the toll-free number of Reliance General Insurance which is 1800 3009. You can also visit the nearest branch for the renewal.
Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Following are some benefits of renewing your Reliance two-wheeler insurance timely:
- No hassle of paperwork: Reliance bike insurance offers a paperless renewal process. You can easily renew your policy on the website and also renew your policy by calling their helpline number or visiting the nearest branch office. Reliance General Insurance ensures a paperless renewal process for its customers.
- Continued No Claim Bonus: NCB or No Claim Bonus accumulates over a period of time in case the policyholder does not file/make a claim for the two-wheeler insurance policy till the date of the policy renewal. This accumulates No Claim Bonus lets the policyholder avail of a discount at the time of policy renewal. If you are unable to renew your two-wheeler insurance on time you may lose on the No Claim Bonus.
- Financial Security: The main objective of purchasing a two-wheeler insurance policy is to ensure financial security in case of unforeseen expenses that may arise during a minor/major accident. Non-timely renewal of your two-wheeler insurance policy may result in a financial loss that may occur during any mishaps.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance can help you financially in case of accidents. Read this article to know all about Reliance General Bike Insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance from Reliance General Insurance.
- Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India on the basis of the claim settlement ratio of each of the companies.
- Why insurance claims are rejected? Lets explore top reasons why two-wheeler insurance claims are denied generally.
- What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Bike Insurance Renewal FAQs
What documents are required to renew the Reliance bike Insurance policy online?
The online renewal process of Reliance bike Insurance policy does not involve any paperwork. You do not need to provide any documentation. You can renew the policy by using your registered mobile number, policy number and registration number of the bike.
Can I modify the bike insurance policy at the time of renewal?
Yes, you can modify the bike insurance policy at the time of renewal in the following ways.
- Extension or reduction of tenure: You can choose the policy period as per your preference.
- Inclusion or exclusion of Add-ons: You can choose the add-ons you want for the renewed policy.
How can I renew my insurance policy offline?
You can renew your Reliance bike policy in the following ways.
- By calling their toll free number i.e. 18003009
- By visiting the nearest branch
How do I know the expiry date of my policy? Do I need to renew the policy before the expiry date?
At the time of purchase, the policy documents have the mention of the expiry date. You can get the expiry date just by reviewing the policy document. It is recommended that you renew the policy before its expiry. However, you can renew it after the expiry date till 90 days of its lapse.
How do I receive the documents of the renewed policy if I opt for the online process?
You will receive the documents of the renewed policy in your inbox within a few hours after you make the final payment.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023