Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Reliance Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
What is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
A bike insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you know the right premium cost for your Reliance bike insurance plan. You can easily get an amount of premiums for different plans by entering a few details like make, model, and variant of your bike, RTO location and registration year of your bike, and so on. Sharing these particulars of your bike will get you the right premium amounts of different insurers for your bike from which you can choose the most suited one for you.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your bike’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your bike’s Registered Location and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Tell us, if you have made any claim for your bike insurance in the last policy term.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and premium for your bike insurance.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium CalculatorListed below are the benefits of bike insurance premium calculator at InsuranceDekho:
- Right Premium Amount – With the premium calculator you can easily calculate the amount of premium that you should be paying to avail the services of bike insurance. With different premiums you can select the one as per your budget and needs.
- Right Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The IDV is an amount which you will be entitled to get after the theft or total loss of your bike. You can get the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your bike with the help of our bike insurance premium calculator, which will help you request the accurate claim for your bike.
- Helps in Making Prudent Decisions – Making insurance-related decisions becomes easier with the right information of premium amount and IDV of different insurance companies. So, our premium calculator will assist you in making informed decisions related to bike insurance by offering right premium quotes and IDV.
- Helps You Choose Affordable Policy – The premium calculator shows you the correct information of the IDV and premiums of bike insurance plans offered by different insurance companies. It helps you compare and choose the most economical insurance policy quote from the available options.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI))
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
The bike insurance policy premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive gets affected by various factors. Some factors affecting the bike premium incude make, model, and the variant of the bike, fuel type of the bike, RTO location of the bike, cubic capacity of engine, and so on, can influence it. Here are the significant factors which affects the premium of your bike insurance plan reckoned through premium calculator:
Factors Which Determine Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) - The IDV refers to the market value of your bike after considering depreciation and other related components. For a bike with a high IDV, the insurance company will have to pay off a high amount for the claim against any theft or total loss suffered by the bike. Hence, higher premiums will be there for bikes with higher IDV.
- Engine’s Cubic Capacity - The cubic capacity of a bike denotes its power with which it can run or perform. It will make the consumables of the bike get consumed faster and also enhance the risk of a mishap, which increases the risk on insurers too. Therefore, bikes with higher cubic capacity are charged with higher premium.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) - It is a reward offered by the insurance providers to its policyholders for not making any claim in the last policy year. It is given as a discount on the own-damage premium, which starts from 20% and goes up to 50% with every claim-free year. It means, the more the NCB will be, the lesser the premium will be.
- Anti-Theft Devices - The anti-theft devices lower the chances of bike theft and offer it more protection. The installation of such devices reduces the risk for insurance companies to offer compensation to policyholders. Therefore, owners of the anti-theft device installed bikes are charged with a lower premium for their insurance plan.
- Age of the Owner - The experienced riders are less likely to meet an accident as compared to the less experienced one. But the experience and responsibility enhances with age. Hence, insurance companies offer bike insurance plans to old age persons at a lower rate compared to young people.
Explore Reliance Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Reliance Bike Insurance
- Bike Insurance can help you financially in case of accidents. Read this article to know all about Reliance General Bike Insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing your bike insurance from Reliance General Insurance.
- Check list of top two-wheeler insurance companies in India on the basis of the claim settlement ratio of each of the companies.
- Why insurance claims are rejected? Lets explore top reasons why two-wheeler insurance claims are denied generally.
- What are the types of two-wheeler insurance in India? Why is it essential to purchase a good two-wheeler insurance plan? Read more.
Reliance Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
35 Reliance Cashless Garages in India
Reliance Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
Why should I use the bike insurance premium calculator?
The bike insurance premium calculator will provide you assistance in finding the right premium amount for your plan, get the IDV of your bike, selecting an affordable plan and make wiser decisions related to the bike insurance plan.
What details are required to be entered in the premium calculator?
You need to enter details such as make and model of your bike, RTO location of your bike, registration year of your bike, etc., to get the right premium offered by the insurers for a bike insurance policy.
What factors determine the premium of a bike insurance policy?
There are various factors that affect the premium of a bike insurance cover such as Insured Declared Value (IDV), Engine’s Cubic Capacity, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Age of the Owner, Anti-Theft Devices and so on.
Where can I use the premium calculator?
You can use the best premium calculator to compute the premium and IDV for your insurance plan at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Does the premium calculator calculate the premium for old two-wheelers?
Yes, the premium calculator helps you find the premium for new and old or used two-wheelers.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023