Digit Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
What is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
A bike insurance premium calculator is an online or digital mechanism that provides you with the right premium for Digit bike insurance policy. You just need to fill in some basic details like the make, model, RTO location, registration year of your bike, etc., to get the right premium cost. Entering these details will make the calculator show you the right premium of your bike insurance plan.
How to Use a Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Choose the Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type of your bike.
Step 2: Choose the Registration City and Purchase Year of your bike.
Step 3: Tell us, if you have made any claim request in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and premium for your bike insurance plan.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- Correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) – The premium calculator gets you the right IDV based on the make, model and age of your bike. The correct value of IDV helps you get the market price of your bike which you should get as the claim amount in case of your bike’s theft or total loss.
- Accurate Premium Amount – The real purpose of this calculator is to get the actual premium amount for the bike insurance plans of different insurers. With the information of the right premium, you can select the best-priced insurance plan for your bike after comparing different plans.
- Improves Decision Making – The premium calculator assists you make right decisions for bike insurance policy purchase after comparing different types of insurance providers based on the IDV and premium cost.
- Helps Find A Economical Policy – The premium costs of multiple bike insurance policies computed with this calculator can make you find the plans at the most reasonable rates as it allows you to compare the policy quotes of different insurance providers.
Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI))
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plan
The bike insurance premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive insurance plans is based on different factors, which include make, model, variant, fuel type, engine capacity, registration year and so on. You can get the premium of your bike instantly with our premium calculator. Go through the factors given below to have a better understanding while computing your premium:
Factors Which Determine Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium
- Insured Declared Value (IDV) - The IDV refers to the current market value of the bike, which the insurance providers are entitled to offer its policyholders as compensation in the case of theft or total loss. The more the IDV will be, the higher the coverage will be, which will ultimately increase the premium amount.
- Anti-Theft Devices - Bikes that have anti-theft devices installed in them are charged with a low amount of premium as they have less chances of being stolen, which reduces the coverage risk on the insurance providers.
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) - For every claim free year, the insurance company offers a reward in terms of discount to its policyholders starting from 20% off for the first claim-free year and reaches to 50%. It means that the higher NCB will lessen the bike insurance premiums.
- Engine Cubic Capacity - The high cubic capacity of a bike increases its power due to which it can run faster that enhances the risk. Therefore, the insurance companies charge a higher premium from the bikes with high cubic capacity like sports bikes, etc.
- Age of the Bike - The year of registration of a bike also impacts its premium amount. The default depreciation will lessen the value of an old bike, which will reduce the compensation amount to be offered by the insurance company. It means old bikes are charged with a lower premium cost than the new bikes.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
- Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
- Third party bike insurance policy is the most basic insurance cover for bikes. Let's explore it in detail.
- Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
- When getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Digit Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
Which are the factors that determine the amount of premium of Digit bike insurance plans?
Factors that influence the premium amount of a Digit bike insurance policy are Insured Declared Value (IDV), Anti-theft Devices, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Engine Cubic Capacity, Age of the Bike, Year of Registration, Add-on options, etc.
How a premium calculator can assist me with my bike insurance plan?
The bike insurance premium calculator can help you in finding the right premium cost for bike insurance plans and IDV offered for the insured bike, which is provided by different insurance companies in the market. With this type of information, you can easily opt for an affordable insurance policy and make wise decisions related to bike insurance.
Can premium calculators compute the premium only for new bikes?
No, the premium calculator calculates and displays the amount of premium and IDV for new as well as old bikes.
Which insurance details are to be entered on the bike insurance premium calculator?
You need to enter details like make, model and variant of the bike, fuel type of the bike, RTO location of the bike, engine capacity of the bike, registration year of the bike, and so on, on the premium calculator to get the premium costs provided by different insurance companies.
Where can I use the premium calculator to calculate the premium for my policy?
You can easily get the best premium calculator to reckon the premium amount and IDV for your insurance policy at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023