Magma Two-Wheeler Insurance Premium Calculator
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
What is a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
Bike Insurance premium calculator is a digital instrument, which computes the premium amount of multiple insurers and helps you select an insurance policy for your bike. To use this bike insurance premium calculator, you just have to visit the website of InsuranceDekho and are required to enter a few details including your bike’s make, model, fuel type, registration number, RTO location, etc. Entering these will make bike insurance quotes of multiple insurance companies to appear on your screen. It will allow you to compare and choose the most suitable bike insurance plan.
How to Use a Bike Insurance Premium Calculator?
You can follow the below steps to use InsuranceDekho’s bike insurance premium calculator:
Step 1: Select your bike’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select the City where your bike is registered. Then select its Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us, if you have made any claim in the previous year, by clicking on Yes or No button.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button. You will find the IDV and premium for your bike insurance plan.
Benefits of Bike Insurance Premium Calculator
Here are the benefits of using the premium calculator of InsuranceDekho:
1. Get the Right IDV: The bike insurance premium calculator takes several factors into consideration such as make, model, and fuel type of your bike, etc., to calculate the right Insured Declared Value (IDV). The IDV denotes the market value of your bike, which makes you informed about the maximum amount you can get from your insurer in case of total loss or theft.
2. Find the Correct Premium Amount: The major benefit of this bike insurance premium calculator is to make you aware about the right premium amount offered by different bike insurance plans. It helps you find the bike insurance policy at the right premium amount for your bike.
3. Helps You Make Insurance Decisions: The complete and right information gives the power to make right decisions in life. The bike insurance premium calculator helps you in decision making by showing you the best bike insurance quotes online as well as allowing you to compare them to shortlist the most suitable one for you.
4. Assist to Buy Economic Plans: The bike insurance premium calculator helps you buy cost-effective bike insurance policies online without any influence of the insurance agents. You just have to compare premium amounts of different bike insurance providers.
Third Party Bike Insurance Premium Rates
Premium to Buy a New Policy (5-Year Plan)
Premium to Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Not exceeding 75 cc
Exceeding 75 cc but not exceeding 150 cc
Exceeding 150 cc but not exceeding 350 cc
Exceeding 350 cc
(Source: Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI))
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Plans
There are some factors that affect the amount of premium for standalone own-damage and comprehensive bike insurance plans, which include add-on benefits, cubic capacity of your bike, age of the bike and so on. Below are the details of these factors:
Factors Affecting Bike Insurance Premium
1. Anti-Theft Devices: Anti-theft devices keep your bike relatively secured, which can also reduce the insurer’s liability. So, policyholders who have ARAI-approved anti-theft devices installed in their bikes are charged a relatively lower bike insurance premium.
2. Insured Declared Value (IDV): IDV is the market value of your bike computed on the basis of your bike’s make, model, fuel type, etc. The value of your bike keeps on depreciating with time, which decreases the IDV. So, the lower the IDV of your bike will be, the lesser the premium you will be charged.
3. Number of Add-On Benefits: Add-on covers enhance your coverage and benefits by paying a little extra premium. It can make you enjoy greater benefits under your policy at an affordable price. But adding add-on covers to your bike insurance plan will increase the premium of your policy.
4. Engine’s Cubic Capacity: If the cubic capacity of the engine of your bike is high, then it will produce more power, which will make it move faster. It will increase the risk of accidents that brings liability on the insurer. Therefore, the higher the cubic capacity of your bike will be, the higher premium amount you will be required to pay.
5. Modifications: Modifications do not always prove to be beneficial for your bike. It may upgrade your bike’s performance but might as well affect its in-built security. This increases the insurer’s liability and hence makes the premium amount to increase. So, as the number of modifications increase, your premium amount may increase too.
Explore Magma Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Magma Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know about the reasons to opt for Magma HDI two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to understand the different types of bike insurance policies offered at Magma HDI General Insurance and easy ways to claim your bike
- The followings are a few misconceptions about two-wheeler insurance, let’s have a look at them.
- Want to know the re-registration of a vehicle process in India? What are the documents required for re-registering a two-wheeler? Learn more.
- You must be wondering about what to do if you have lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is a complete guide for you.
Magma Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
- Good service
Easy and lot of insurance options to choose as per our requirement Happy and satisfied Good experience and I a...
- Easy insurance solutions
Overall good experience. The process was easy to fill with no documents and no paper required. Payment gateway...
- Great Service
Great Service. Thanks to the executive of the InsuranceDekho portal for helping me buy an insurance policy exa...
Magma HDI Bike Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What is the main objective of using the bike insurance premium calculator?
The bike insurance premium calculator is an instrument designed to help you compute the IDV value and amount of premium provided by various bike insurance providers available in the market to secure your bike or any other type of two-wheeler. It will provide you with an idea to select the best bike insurance cover for your bike.
What factors affect the premium amount of a bike insurance policy?
When it comes to the premium amount of a bike insurance policy, it is affected by several factors which comprise Insured Declared Value (IDV), Modifications, RTO location of the bike, Age of the bike, Engine’s Cubic Capacity, No Claim Bonus (NCB), Anti-Theft Devices, Add-on covers, Age of the Owner, and so on.
Where can I get the best bike insurance premium calculator online?
You can get the best bike insurance premium calculator to calculate the amount of premium and Insured Declared Value (IDV) for your bike insurance plan, which is offered by multiple insurance companies available in the market at the official website of InsuranceDekho, i.e., www.insurancedekho.com.
What details should I enter on the premium calculator to get the right premium?
To find the IDV value for your bike and premium amount for your bike insurance provided by different insurers in the market, you will just have to enter a few details on the premium calculator such as make, model and variant of your bike, engine capacity of your bike, fuel type of your bike, registration year of your bike, RTO location of your bike, and so on.
Can I calculate the policy premium for my old bike with the premium calculator?
Yes, you can easily reckon the amount of bike insurance policy premium and IDV value provided by different insurance providers for your old bike or any used bike with the help of a premium calculator available at the InsuranceDekho.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023