Digit Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Digit Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Digit General Insurance offers three basic types of insurance for two-wheelers to its customers, a standalone own-damage cover is one of them. This type of insurance cover will take care of the own-damage costs of the policyholder in the event of a mishap. Moreover, the cover offers compensation to the policyholder in a wide variety of situations including theft, vandalism, road accidents, fires, natural and manmade calamities. The standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover is not compulsory however, the protection it offers to the rider in times of difficulty can make a significant difference by offering financial stability.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Digit Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Digit Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
The Digit third party two-wheeler insurance will take care of third party liabilities in the event of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. However, the maximum compensation offered for property damage with this cover is Rs 1 Lakh.
The Digit standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will take care of the own-damage costs of the two-wheeler in a wide variety of scenarios such as road accidents, theft etc. Moreover, the insurance company will offer NCB for every claim-free year.
The Digit comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan will take care of both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium. It also offers an optional personal accident cover. This makes it trouble-free and convenient.
Digit third party two-wheeler insurance does not offer add-on covers.
There are a number of add-on covers are available with Digit two-wheeler standalone own-damage insurance.
There are several add-on covers you can purchase at an additional cost along with Digit comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans.
Digit third party two-wheeler insurance is the cheapest type of two-wheeler insurance policy they offer as it provides basic coverage.
Digit two-wheeler standalone own-damage insurance is more expensive than their third party insurance. This is because it offers better coverage.
Digit comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans are the most expensive but offer wider coverage for both own-damage and third party liabilities under a single premium.
What is Covered Under a Digit Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The Digit standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy covers the following aspects:
- Accidents that occur due to collisions while riding the two-wheeler.
- Fires or explosions that cause damage to the two-wheeler in any way.
- Theft or total damage of the two-wheeler.
- Damages caused to the two-wheeler in the event of a natural or man-made calamity. Eg: floods
What is Not Covered Under a Digit Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Policy?
The Digit standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy does not cover the following aspects:
- Electrical or mechanical failures of the two-wheeler.
- Any mishap that somehow involves illegal driving and damages the two-wheeler.
- General wear and tear of the two-wheeler, depreciation of the two-wheeler.
- Mishaps that occur and damage the two-wheeler outside the geographical limits of the country
Benefits of Digit Standalone Own-Damage Policy
The following are the benefits of purchasing standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance from Digit:
- It offers policyholders protection against a wide range of scenarios such as damage caused to the two-wheeler due to floods, fires, road accidents etc.
- Policyholders are given No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year as a reward for good driving habits every claim-free year.
- You can purchase add-on covers to further strengthen your two-wheeler insurance policy. Digit offers a wide range to choose from.
How To Purchase Digit Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to purchase a standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy from Digit:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho and select the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab. A drop-down menu will appear, next, you have to select ‘Standalone Own Damage’ from the options visible.
Step 2: Enter the registration number of the two-wheeler. If you do not have this information with you for you can also enter the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration instead.
Step 3: Provide your personal details and select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button to get the quotes.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers in your category will be visible on the screen. Select the quote offered by Digit General Insurance and select any add-on covers you require with it. Keep in mind they come at an additional cost.
Step 5: Make the payment for your Digit standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the insurance document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
- Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
- Third party bike insurance policy is the most basic insurance cover for bikes. Let's explore it in detail.
- Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
- When getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023