Oriental Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy
Using a two-wheeler for daily commutes brings with it certain risks and this can become a source of anxiety for you and your loved ones. Having insurance will help you manage these risks to a certain extent. It provides a layer of protection for the insurance holder by compensating for damages caused in case of a mishap. The own-damage two-wheeler insurance cover will take care of your own damage costs in the event of a mishap and provides this coverage in many different cases. This includes vandalism, theft, road accidents, explosions, fires manmade and natural calamities. Moreover, if you purchase it along with third-party insurance it will give you a well rounded protective layer.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
Oriental Third Party Insurance
Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Insurance
Oriental Comprehensive Insurance
Oriental third party two-wheeler insurance will take care of third party insurance in case of a mishap including bodily injuries, death and property damage. Moreover, the maximum compensation the insurance provides for property damage is Rs 1 Lakh.
Oriental standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will take care of own damage costs in several different scenarios including cases of theft, vandalism, road accidents, natural and manmade calamities.
Oriental comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans will take care of both your own damage costs and third party liabilities in the event of an unfortunate event. Moreover, the plan has a single premium and offers personal accident covers.
Oriental General Insurance does not offer its policyholders add-on covers with third party insurance.
Oriental General Insurance offers several add-on covers with standalone own-damage covers.
Oriental General Insurance offers several add-on covers with comprehensive insurance plans.
Oriental third party insurance covers for two-wheelers is their least expensive insurance cover as it offers compulsory basic coverage.
Oriental standalone own-damage covers for two-wheelers is a little more expensive than third party insurance as it offers more coverage to the insurance holder.
Oriental comprehensive insurance plans for two-wheelers are the most expensive of the three because they take care of both own damage and third party liabilities all under a single premium.
What is Covered Under an Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are covered under an Oriental standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- If the two-wheeler has an accident on the road.
- If there is an explosion or fire that causes damage to the two-wheeler.
- If the two-wheeler is stolen or damaged beyond repair.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged due to a natural or manmade disaster such as an earthquake.
What is Not Covered Under an Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under an Oriental standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- If the two-wheeler has a breakdown because of a mechanical or electrical failure.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged because there is a mishap involving illegal driving.
- The regular wear and tear of the car that lowers its value, i.e. depreciation.
- If the two-wheeler meets with an unfortunate event outside the country’s borders.
Benefits of Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing an Oriental Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- Own-damage covers for two-wheelers take care of own-damage costs in case of a mishap.
- Insurance providers offer their customers No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year.
- Insurance providers offer add-on covers with own-damage covers that allow you to enhance the insurance’s coverage.
How To Purchase an Oriental Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps you need to take to purchase an Oriental Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Step 1: Go to the InsuranceDekho website and select the two-wheeler insurance option.
Step 2: Next you will be required to enter your two-wheeler’s registration number. If you do not have it, however, you can enter its make, model and registration year instead.
Step 3: After this enter your personal details, i.e., your name and mobile number in the given section. Once finished select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ button.
Step 4: All the quotes will be visible on your screen. All you need to do is select the one offered by Oriental General Insurance and any add-on covers you would like to purchase with it.
Step 5: Pay for your Oriental two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Oriental Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Oriental Bike Insurance
- few things to check for while buying a secondhand two-wheeler in India
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider before purchasing bike insurance from Oriental Insurance.
- Top reasons to buy bike insurance from Oriental Insurance. Read this article to know things that you should consider while buying bike insurance.
- Read to know how modifications to your bike affect premium when purchased from Oriental Insurance Company.
- You should consider various factors before buying a bike insurance plan. But what to check before buying bike insurance? Here’s your guide.
Oriental Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023