ICICI Lombard Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Your two-wheeler insurance provides a layer of protection for both you and the two-wheeler from the uncertainties of the road. ICICI Lombard General Insurance offers three basic types of two-wheeler insurance. The standalone own-damage insurance is not a compulsory cover but is a useful purchase it takes care of own-damage costs in a wide variety of situations. Moreover, the insurance provides the policyholder with a sense of security in times of crisis.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
ICICI Lombard Third Party Two-Wheeler Insurance
ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance
ICICI Lombard Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance
ICICI Lombard’s third party two-wheeler insurance will provide coverage for only third party liabilities. This includes bodily injury, death and property damage. The maximum compensation the insurance will provide for property damage Rs 1 Lakh.
ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will provide coverage for only own damage costs in the event of a mishap. Additionally, policyholders are eligible to receive NCB for claim-free years.
ICICI Lombard comprehensive two-wheeler insurance will take care of both own-damage costs and third party liabilities. Additionally, they also offer an optional personal accident cover for added protection.
ICICI Lombards third party insurance does not offer add-on covers.
ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage insurance for two-wheelers offers several add-on covers for customers to select from.
ICICI Lombard comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans also offer a variety of add-on covers to choose from.
ICICI Lombard’s third party two-wheeler insurance is the cheapest policy they offer because it provides the most basic coverage.
ICICI Lombard’s third party two-wheeler insurance is expensive compared to third party insurance as it offers enhanced coverage.
ICICI Lombard’s comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plan is the most expensive as it provides holistic protection by taking care of most own-damage costs and third party liabilities.
What is Covered Under ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ICICI Lombard’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance covers the following aspects:
- Cases of theft of the two-wheeler or damaged beyond repair.
- Collisions on the road that damage the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused during transportation of a two-wheeler.
- Damage to the two-wheeler due to a natural disaster or man-made calamity.
What is Not Covered Under ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ICICI Lombard’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance does not cover the following aspects:
- Mishaps that damage the two-wheeler but occur outside the country.
- Mishaps that damage the two-wheeler but involve illegal riding or misuse in some way.
- If the two-wheeler has a breakdown due to a mechanical or electrical fault.
- Depreciation of the two-wheeler.
Benefits of ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
ICICI Lombard’s standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance comes with the following benefits:
- The policyholder will have financial stability in case of a mishap that damages the two-wheeler.
- The insurance holder will be eligible for a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year with this type of cover.
- ICICI Lombard offers several add-on covers to choose from with their standalone own-damage insurance.
How To Purchase ICICI Lombard Standalone Own-Damage Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance can be purchased by following these steps:
Step 1: Visit the website InsuranceDekho and click on the ‘two-wheeler insurance’ tab, it is the second option from the top left corner of the homepage. When you click on it a drop-down menu will appear on the screen. Choose the ‘Standalone Own Damage’ from the available options.
Step 2: Provide your two-wheeler’s registration number. You can also enter other information such as the two-wheeler’s make, model and year of registration instead if you do not have the number.
Step 3: Next enter your personal details, i.e., name and phone number and select ‘Submit and Get Quotes’ after entering all the required information.
Step 4: All the quotes for standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policies from different insurance companies will be visible on the screen. Select the offer by ICICI Lombard and any add-ons you would like to purchase.
Step 5: Pay for your chosen ICICI Lombard standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is crucial to get a claim. Read this article to know how to file for an ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim.
- Read this article to find out the key features and benefits of purchasing bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- The following article throws light on features, benefits and exclusions under ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler insurance plan. Read the article to know more.
- Beginners should know Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process. You can save your time as well as money if you buy your bike policy online.
Icici Lombard Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
769 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023