ICICI Lombard Two-Wheeler Insurance Add-On Covers
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
When it comes to add-on covers, additional coverage is the first thing that comes to mind. The basic purpose of add-ons is to enhance the policy coverage with which you can protect your two-wheeler in a better manner. You can include add-ons in your standard insurance cover by paying an additional premium. ICICI Lombard General Insurance offers a range of add-on covers that you can choose while making the policy purchase or during the renewal process.
ICICI Lombard - 5 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The add-on benefits that you can include in the bike insurance covers of ICICI Lombard General Insurance are as follow:
1. Roadside Assistance - The Roadside Assistance (RSA) is a bike insurance add-on cover, which is designed to provide you assistance in a situation where your bike breaks down or faces any technical failure anytime and anywhere. With the inclusion of this cover in your bike insurance policy, you can get instant help from your insurer in different forms such as towing services, arrangement of fuel, arrangement of keys, battery jump start, minor repairs, taxi benefits, arrangement of accommodation, referring a hospital, and much more. You can use this benefit for a maximum of four claims in a year.
2. No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protect - The No Claim Bonus (NCB) is a kind of reward which is provided in terms of discounts on the premium of the insurance policy for making no claim in a policy term. However, with every claim-free year, this discount accumulates from within a range of 20% to 50%, but making a single claim in between will make this benefit null and void. Therefore, by opting for a NCB protector add-on cover, you can safeguard your NCB discount even after making a claim in a policy year. However, only 3 claims are allowed under this add-on, which means that the insured person will not be entitled to any No Claim Bonus, if more than three claims are lodged in a single policy term to compensate the loss or damage incurred to the insured vehicle.
3. Return To Invoice - This is an add-on cover that gives the compensation for the amount of difference between Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the bike and the total actual cost incurred towards acquisition of a new vehicle of similar make and model to the insured, as specified in the on-road price, including registration charges or road-tax, listed by the manufacturer or dealer upon the occurrence of theft or total loss due to a mishap or an accident.
4. Garage Cash - With the inclusion of this Garage Cash add-on cover, you become eligible to get a daily allowance of Rs. 500 for each and every completed day for which your two-wheeler is under repair in a garage, due to loss or damage incurred by the vehicle subject to the maximum number of 14 days. This additional coverage helps you a lot in dealing with the period of vehicle repair.
5. Zero Depreciation Cover - With this zero depreciation add-on cover, you can get a default depreciation waiver on the parts replaced due to any loss or damage sustained by the insured vehicle and/or to its accessories. This benefit is applicable on two claims during the policy term and any subsequent claims shall be subject to a deduction on the account of default depreciation.
Explore Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Bike Insurance
- Read this article to know how to renew Royal Sundaram bike insurance online.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is crucial to get a claim. Read this article to know how to file for an ICICI Lombard bike insurance claim.
- Read this article to find out the key features and benefits of purchasing bike insurance from ICICI Lombard General Insurance.
- The following article throws light on features, benefits and exclusions under ICICI Lombard Two-wheeler insurance plan. Read the article to know more.
- Beginners should know Online Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Process. You can save your time as well as money if you buy your bike policy online.
Icici Lombard Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
769 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
Will I have to pay an additional charge to avail add-on covers?
Yes, you will have to pay for the premium charges of ICICI Lombard bike insurance add-on covers along with your regular premium amount of base insurance cover to avail them.
Is it mandatory to add an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy?
No, it is not mandatory to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance plan. To opt for an add-on cover in your insurance policy is your choice which could depend on your budget and requirement.
When can I include an add-on cover in my bike insurance plan?
You can either include the add-on covers in your bike insurance policy at the time of insurance policy purchase or at the time of insurance policy renewal.
Which add-on covers are offered by the ICICI Lombard General Insurance?
The ICICI Lombard General Insurance provides a range of add-on covers such as Roadside Assistance, No Claim Bonus (NCB) Protect, Return To Invoice, Garage Cash, Zero Depreciation Cover.
Can I add more than one add-on cover in my bike insurance plan?
Yes, you can add more than one add-on cover in your bike insurance cover. In fact, you can include any number of add-on covers provided by the insurance company in your insurance plan based on your needs and budget.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023