Royal Sundaram Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
The add-on covers for bike insurance are designed to increase the coverage of your bike insurance policy. One can avail the add-ons simply by paying an additional premium amount for your standalone own-damage insurance plan or comprehensive insurance policy. With the add-on covers you can enhance the coverage for your bike without paying much more. Royal Sundaram General Insurance offers add-on cover for bike insurance that you can purchase while buying or renewing its policy.
Royal Sundaram - 1 Important Add-On Cover For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The add-on covers can be bought to avail with your bike insurance plan in order to give your insured bike a better protection. Below is the add-on that you can avail with the Royal Sundaram bike insurance plans:
1. Personal Accident Cover for Pillion Riders Cover – The Personal Accident Cover for Pillion Riders Cover is an add-on cover which can be included in the insurance policy with the payment of an additional premium. It gives compensation to an unnamed pillion or any passenger for their death or bodily injury caused due to an accident or mishap during boarding into or deboarding from or traveling in the insured vehicle within three calendar months from the date of occurrence of such injury. The compensation amount for total liability of the insurer will be limited to Rs. 1 lakh for each year of the period of insurance.
Explore Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
- Read this article to get easy steps on getting a duplicate bike insurance policy online from Royal Sundaram.
- Your two-wheeler insurance document is an important document which you should read carefully and check for errors before signing.
- Common two-wheeler issues that can lead to brake failure. To ensure the safety of yourself, your fellow passengers, and other individuals on the roads
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
Which add-on covers are available with Royal Sundaram bike insurance plans?
The Royal Sundaram offers a bike insurance add-on cover which is known as Personal Accident Cover for Pillion Riders Cover.
Is it compulsory to opt for an add-on insurance cover in the bike insurance policy?
No, to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance plan is not a compulsion, but an optional benefit that can be availed to expand the coverage of your insurance plan.
How much money should I pay to include add-on covers in my insurance plans?
You can find different add-on plans at different prices. However, you need to pay for the add-on covers as per their costs specified in the policy document or online purchase portal of the insurance company.
When can I buy the Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on covers?
You can buy the bike insurance add-on covers either at the time of bike insurance policy purchase or during the bike insurance policy renewal procedure.
How many add-on covers can I include in my bike insurance plan at a time?
There is no limit to include add-on covers in your bike insurance plan which means that any number of add-on covers can be added to the insurance cover at a time that you can select on the basis of your budget and needs.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023