New India Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
New India Bike Insurance Add-on Covers
New India two-wheeler add-on covers provide you with additional policy coverage that you can purchase by paying a little extra premium along with the standard premium. These covers extend the coverage for your bike insurance that enables you to get specific parts of the bike repaired and insure occupants of the bike to get emergency services. New India General Insurance provides a host of bike insurance add-on covers at affordable rates.
New India - 3 Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
Here are the details of bike insurance add-on covers which you can avail with New India Assurance own damage insurance cover:
1. Accessories Cover - The Accessories Cover is a two-wheeler add-on which you can purchase to avail with your bike insurance own-damage or comprehensive bike insurance cover. This two-wheeler insurance cover gives you coverage for damages or loss incurred by the accessories attached to the insured two-wheeler vehicle. To get this add-on cover, you should give an estimation of the total cost of bike accessories installed in the insured bike while buying the bike insurance policy.
2. Personal Accident Cover – The Personal Accident Cover is an add-on cover provided by New India General Insurance under its own damage bike insurance policy and comprehensive bike insurance policy. It is designed to offer compensation to passengers or paid drivers for accidental death and permanent total disablement sustained by them in case of an accident or a mishap. In case of death, the personal accident benefit is provided to the nominee of the deceased. This add-on cover is issued in the name of the two-wheeler vehicle owner. The limit of the policy coverage is limited to Rs.15 lakh by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
3. Coverage for Co-Passengers – The Co-Passenger Cover is an add-on cover that is meant to cover a pillion rider or any passenger who sits behind you on your two-wheeler for accidental death and permanent disability or partial disability that he or she can sustain due to a road accident or a mishap. The road accident on a two-wheeler can be as fatal for a co-passenger as it is for the driver of the bike. Hence, it is a recommended add-on cover for commercial vehicle owners as they carry a passenger with them most of the time. You can opt for this add-on cover by paying a little extra premium for your bike insurance plan along with its standard premium amount. Purchasing this co-passenger add-on cover is a wise decision as it frees you from liability to compensate your pillion rider.
Explore New India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying New India Bike Insurance
- Looking for reasons to buy New India Bike Insurance Plan? Read on this blog to find out the benefits in detail!
- Read this article to know why you should buy two-wheeler insurance at New India Insurance.
- Read this article to find out easy steps on how you can get a duplicate copy of your bike insurance policy documents from New India Assurance.
- You should consider tips to maintain your bike during corona. So, here are a few tips that you can follow to take care of your bike during covid.
- If you are wondering about how much bike insurance costs. We have compiled the tips to know the cost of a two-wheeler insurance policy.
New India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
New India Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
Which bike insurance add-on covers are offered by the New India General Insurance?
The New India General Insurance provides different types of add-on covers to be included in two-wheeler insurance policies such as accessories cover, personal accident cover, and coverage for co-passengers.
Can I add the add-on covers to my third party bike insurance policy?
No, the add-on covers provided by the New India insurance company can be included only with the standalone own-damage or comprehensive bike insurance policies. Hence, you cannot include this additional coverage in your third party two-wheeler insurance cover.
Will I have to pay an additional premium to avail bike insurance add-on cover?
Yes, you will have to make the payment for every add-on cover that you want to include in your bike insurance policy in addition to your standard policy premium.
Can I add more than one add-on cover to my two-wheeler insurance policy?
Yes, you are allowed to include as many add-on covers as you want in your bike insurance policy. However, it is recommended to choose add-ons that are actually required as it increases the premium amount of the policy as well.
Who should include accessories add-on cover to their bike insurance policy?
The accessories add-on cover is recommended for people who have a new bike loaded with new accessories, owners who have installed the advanced accessories in their bikes and people who ride their bikes with accessories in an accident-prone area.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023