Bajaj Allianz Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Bike insurance add-on covers are designed to enhance the coverage of your bike insurance policy. You can get it by paying a little extra amount of premium to increase the coverage for the parts of the bike parts or to secure yourself for receiving emergency services. Bajaj Allianz hosts a range of add-on covers which can be chosen by its policyholders during the purchase or renewal process.
Bajaj Allianz - 3 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
The add-on covers can be purchased to be availed with standalone own-damage insurance plans and comprehensive insurance plans only. Here are the add-ons which are available with Bajaj Allianz bike insurance policies:
1. 24x7 Spot Assistance - The Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers roadside assistance add-on cover for its bike insurance plans with the name of 24x7 Spot Assistance. As per this add-on cover, you can ask for assistance anywhere and anytime, in case of a sudden breakdown of your bike. To avail this cover, you just have to make a call at 1800-103-5858 and the roadside assistance team will be at your service as soon as possible.
2. Zero Depreciation Cover – Soon after you purchase your two-wheeler, its price will start reducing with time due to depreciation. It will reduce the market value of your bike which will ultimately lessen the claim amount to be received by you. However, Zero Depreciation add-on covers the depreciation value of your two-wheeler and makes you receive the complete amount of claim without making default depreciation deduction on its parts. For instance, without this add-on cover you are eligible to get only 50% value of your bike’s tyres after an accident, but with this cover, you will get its complete cost.
3. Personal Accident Cover For Pillion Rider – Being a responsible rider, you should care for the safety of the pillion rider in addition to the protection of your bike and yourself. The personal accident cover for pillion riders is an add-on cover which promises to bear the treatment expenses of the pillion rider. This add-on can bring a huge relief for you in case your co-passenger suffers major injuries in an accident or a mishap.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- You might be looking for step by step process to check bike insurance expiry date online? Here it is.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and other policy details for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance insurance plans.
- On Indian roadways, two-wheelers are one of the most prevalent forms of transportation.
- A two-wheeler tops the convenience of a car on any given day when it comes to ease of commuting.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your bike insurance at Bajaj Allianz online.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
4 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How can I avail the Bajaj Allianz bike insurance add-on covers?
You can include and avail the bike insurance add-on covers offered by the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance by paying a little extra premium amount in addition to your regular premium amount for the base insurance policy.
Do I need to opt for the add-on covers compulsorily?
To opt for an add-on cover to include it in your bike insurance cover is an option. It is not a compulsion to opt for it.
Can I include an add-on cover in my Bajaj Allianz bike insurance plan during renewal?
Yes, you can either include the add-on covers in your bike insurance policy at the time of purchase or at the time of policy renewal.
How many add-on covers are provided by the Bajaj Allianz General Insurance for bike insurance covers?
The Bajaj Allianz General Insurance offers different types of add-on covers like 24x7 Spot Assistance, Zero Depreciation Cover, and Personal Accident Cover For Pillion Rider.
How many add-on covers can I add in my bike insurance policy?
You can add any number of add-on covers which are offered by the insurance company on the basis of your needs and budget.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023