Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Renewal
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Renewal
Bajaj Allianz has provided an economical solution to deal with the risks on the road. Its bike insurance provides you with an extra layer of protection against the uncertainties of life. However, every policy has its term and expiry date. You must initiate renewal before the expiry date.
With the digitalization of all procedures, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has framed the renewal of bike insurance online. However, it does not fail to provide a seamless renewal procedure offline as well. Whenever in doubt, its active helpdesk service provides assistance to the policyholders. The renewal of bike insurance policy can be carried out by following some simple steps that are described elaborately here.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Bajaj Allianz facilitates its policyholders by simplifying the renewal procedure just in two steps without any hassle.
Step 1: Go to the policy renewal page and fill in policy details
To renew your policy online you must visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Click on the ‘Renew’ tab. You will find a two-wheeler insurance section displayed, on this section click on the ‘Renew Now’ option. Fill in the required details such as Policy Number and Bike Registration Number, answer the security question. Click on ‘View Premium Details’
Step 2: Make the Payment for Renewal
Bajaj Allianz will send you a new renewal quote for the policy and you can make payment via Netbanking, Credit/Debit card, NEFT, UPI or E-wallets. After you have made the final payment you will receive the policy details and soft copy on your registered mail ID and the hard copy of the renewal/policy documents will be sent to your registered address.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance: If you have any queries related to your two-wheeler insurance policy or require immediate attention, Bajaj Allianz provides round-the-clock emergency assistance.
- Continue your Two-wheeler to be Insured: When you choose to renew your two-wheeler insurance policy you get continued protection from the uncertainties of driving a two-wheeler. You can have continued coverage for your two-wheeler.
- Expand your Coverage By Opting For Add-on Covers: At the time of renewal you can choose to opt for an add-on cover which can help you expand the coverage of your base two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Other Benefits of Renewal: When you opt for two-wheeler insurance policy renewal you can avail the benefit of free of cost repair and replacement at the nearest network garages and helps you avail the No Claim Bonus on not making any claim in the last policy tenure.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
- 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Continues your bike to be insured.
- Expand your coverage by opting for add-on covers.
- Enable you to fulfil legal obligations arising due to accidents.
- Provides free of cost repair and replacement at the nearest network garages.
- Protection against the uncertainties of accident, theft and damage of the bike.
- Provides coverage for all the liabilities of the third party in case of an accident.
- Helps you avail the No Claim Bonus on not making any claim in the last policy year.
Explore Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance
- You might be looking for step by step process to check bike insurance expiry date online? Here it is.
- Read on to find out the features, benefits, and other policy details for Bajaj Allianz bike insurance insurance plans.
- On Indian roadways, two-wheelers are one of the most prevalent forms of transportation.
- A two-wheeler tops the convenience of a car on any given day when it comes to ease of commuting.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your bike insurance at Bajaj Allianz online.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
4 Bajaj Allianz Cashless Garages in India
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal FAQs
Can I change my contact number at the time of renewal of Bajaj Allianz bike insurance?
Yes, you can change your contact number while renewing your Bajaj Allianz bike insurance. It is advisable to update any change of personal details at this stage.
Can I avail to No Claim Bonus if I renew after the expiry of the policy?
After the expiry date of the policy, you may lose your accumulated No Claim Bonus. However, Bajaj Allianz provides you assurance of availing No Claim Bonus on renewal within 90 days of the expiry of the existing policy.
What happens if I do not renew my existing policy?
An insurance policy protects you from all the uncertainties of life. If you do not renew your existing policy, you may have to face the following consequences.
- You have to bear the financial and legal liabilities of the third party in case of any road mishap
- You will be penalized for riding a bike without a valid insurance policy.
- You do not get any compensation for the theft of the insured bike
How do I receive the documents of the renewed policy if I opt for the offline process?
In case of the offline process, once you are done with the payment, the insurer sends the hard copy of the policy documents to your address via courier. It usually reaches the policyholder in 7-10 days after the purchase.
What are the documents required for renewal in case of the offline procedure?
You have to provide the following documents in case of the offline process of renewing Bajaj Allianz bike insurance.
- A copy of the previous document policy.
- Certificate of Registration of the bike.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023