SBI Two-Wheeler Add-Ons
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
SBI Bike Insurance Add-On Covers
Add-on covers in bike insurance are additional benefits that can be purchased along with a standard bike insurance policy to extend coverage. You can select voluntarily add-on benefit(s) with a standalone own-damage bike insurance policy or a comprehensive bike insurance policy. As the add-on covers offer you wide coverage, they come at an extra premium. SBI General offers beneficial add-on covers that offer you complete coverage.
SBI - 2 Important Add-On Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
SBI General Insurance offers affordable add-on covers that are most popular and are commonly found with most bike insurance policies. Know more about them below:
1. Return to Invoice: If you buy this add-on cover along with your bike insurance policy, then the company covers you in case of a financial shortfall (if any) between the amount you receive under Section I of the policy and the purchase price of the vehicle as specified in the sales invoice. It also covers you for the first time registration charges in case of theft/total loss of the vehicle during the policy period.
2. Protection of NCB: Usually, the insurers do not count the No Claim Bonus in case of a claim. But if you own the add-on cover of protection of NCB, then you can retain the existing No Claim Bonus of the expiring policy at the time of policy renewal. Note that this add-on cover can be availed for only a single claim during the policy period.
You can choose the most suitable add-on cover as per your requirement and budget. However, it is not mandatory to buy add-on covers with a bike insurance policy. But buying it can offer you greater protection.
Must Read Articles before buying Sbi Bike Insurance
SBI Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Add On
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
SBI Bike Insurance Add-On Cover FAQs
How many add-on covers are offered by SBI General Insurance for bike insurance plans?
The SBI General Insurance offers 2 add-on covers which you can include in your bike insurance plan such as Return to Invoice and Protection of NCB.
Is it compulsory to purchase an add-on cover to be included in bike insurance cover?
No, it is not at all compulsory to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy and it is totally up to you to either opt for an add-on cover or to enjoy the insurance cover as it is.
When can I purchase the SBI bike insurance add-on covers?
You can easily purchase the bike insurance add-on covers either at the time of SBI bike insurance policy purchase or during the bike insurance policy renewal process.
Will I have to pay for an additional premium to avail bike insurance add-on covers?
Yes, you will be required to pay for a little extra premium amount to include an add-on cover in your bike insurance policy and use it to enhance the coverage of your insurance cover. The cost of the opted bike insurance add-on cover will be specified in the policy document or online purchase portal of the insurance company.
How many bike insurance add-on covers can I opt for at a time?
There is no such limit on the number of add-on covers that you can purchase together to include in your bike insurance policy. Therefore, you can always opt for as many add-on covers as your wish to add in your insurance cover at a time.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023