Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Royal Sundaram General Insurance provides an extensive insurance to its policyholders with the comprehensive bike insurance policy. This policy protects the policyholders against the third party liabilities and for own damage as well. The insurer takes care of all damage caused to the insured bike and caused to the third party by the insured bike in unforeseen events. Thus the policyholders are provided with financial security and peace of mind.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
It provides coverage against all the financial and legal liabilities of the third party as well as own damages incurred by the insured’s bike.
It covers only third party liabilities for mishaps involving the insured’s bike.
Policyholders can avail various add-ons Zero Depreciation Cover, Consumables Cover, etc with this policy.
Policyholders cannot avail any add-on with the third party bike insurance.
The premium of the comprehensive bike insurance is relatively higher as it offers wider coverage.
The third party bike insurance policy offers limited coverage, making it cost-effective for the policyholders.
What All is Covered Under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Third party liabilities: All the legal and financial liabilities for any third party injury, damage or loss caused in an accident or mishap involving the insured bike, gets covered by the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy keeps the insured bike protected against any natural calamities such as earthquake, storm, flood, landslide etc.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The insurer provides coverage for any damage to the insured bike caused due to man-made disasters such as riot, fire, strike, terrorist activity etc.
- Theft: The policyholder can avail coverage in case the bike gets stolen.
What All is Not Covered Under Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy has many advantages; however, it has some limitations when it comes to coverage. It does not provide coverage under the following circumstances:
- Driving in an intoxicated state
- In case of war, conflict, mutiny or nuclear risk
- Usage of private bikes for commercial purpose
- Driving outside the predetermined geographical area
- Normal wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown
- In the lack of a valid license of the driver involved in the accident
- Depreciation with no added Zero Depreciation cover and any consequential loss.
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
With the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy, the policyholders can avail these following benefits.
- Protection from inflation
- Very few documents required
- Convenient online policy issue
- Claim settlement within 10 working days
- Paperless purchase and renewal process
- Round the clock assistance from help desk
- One time payment option at the time of purchase
- 4,600 authorized cashless garages all over India.
Explore Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance
- Read this article to get easy steps on getting a duplicate bike insurance policy online from Royal Sundaram.
- Your two-wheeler insurance document is an important document which you should read carefully and check for errors before signing.
- Common two-wheeler issues that can lead to brake failure. To ensure the safety of yourself, your fellow passengers, and other individuals on the roads
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Royal Sundaram Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What is the tenure for Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The tenure for the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance is 3 years. It also offers a 5-year package policy which provides maximum coverage to the policyholders
What are the benefits of the long term comprehensive bike insurance policy of Royal Sundaram?
There are many benefits of the long term comprehensive bike insurance policy which are:
- You can pay the premium for all three years in one go
- You can be free from the hassle of yearly renewal
- One policy document is enough for the entire tenure.
What add-ons does the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy offer?
The Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy provides the following add-ons:
- Personal accident cover to paid drivers
- Personal accident cover for the hirer or pillion passengers
- Electronic fittings
- Legal liability to paid drivers
- Legal liabilities to employees
- Loss of accessories
How can I get the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy?
For the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the website of Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance
- For new bikes, click on the “Insurance for New Two-Wheeler
- Fill in the details.
You can also dial the following number for availing the royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy
- Toll-free number- 1860-425-0000
- New policy number- 022-50061082
What discounts can I get under the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policies?
You can get the below-mentioned discounts under the Royal Sundaram comprehensive bike insurance policy:
- Voluntary Deductible
- No Claim Bonus
- Any Automobile Association membership
- Anti-theft device installation
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023