Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Raheja QBE General Insurance is a fast-growing insurance provider that has successfully insured thousands of people through its comprehensive bike insurance policy. Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy relieves its policyholders from the third party obligations as well as the expenses of damage of the insured’s bike. It provides a sense of financial security to the policyholders.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
The comprehensive bike insurance policy ensures extensive coverage by taking care of both “Third Party liability” and “Own Damage”.
Third party bike insurance policy covers only third party loss or damage incurred due to the insured’s bike.
Various add-on covers can be opted to stretch the coverage along with this plan.
No add-ons are available along with the third party bike insurance policy.
The comprehensive bike insurance policy is comparatively expensive due to its extensive coverage.
Third party insurance policy is cost-effective for the policyholders due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance provides coverage for the following aspects:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides assistance to deal with the financial and legal obligations towards the third party in case of a road mishap involving the insured’s bike. For third party property or vehicle damage, the insurer compensates up to Rs. 1 Lakh. For any bodily injury, disability or loss of life, the compensation amount is decided as per the court of law.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: The insurer covers the damage of the insured’s bike caused due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: Any damage to the insured’s bike in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc. is covered under Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy.
- Theft: The insurer covers theft or burglary of the insured’s bike.
What All Is Not Covered Under Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance?
Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy refrain from providing coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Driving without a valid license
- In the case of wilful negligence
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damaged caused due to contractual liability
- Damage caused during war, nuclear risk or any similar situation
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
Benefits of Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below:
- Round-the-clock emergency assistance
- Swift and easy claim settlement process
- Online facility to purchase a policy in a few minutes
- A variety of add-on options ensures extensive coverage
- Free repair and replacement service in the network garages spread all over India
- The insurer relieves the policyholders from third party liability and own damage expense.
Explore Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Bike Insurance
- It is important if you want to ride on roads legally. Read this article to know what mistakes to avoid when purchasing bike insurance from Raheja QBE.
- What to do if you lost your two-wheeler insurance documents? Here is the step by step guidance which you should follow
- Know How Reliance General Two Wheeler Insurance Protects Your Bike
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
1 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What are the factors that influence the premium amount of the Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors that influence the premium amount of the Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Insured Declared Value or IDV which is the current market value of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity of the vehicle
- Place of registration
- Type of model
- Age of the vehicle
- Type of cover (comprehensive cover in this case)
- Add-on covers chosen by the policyholder.
Can I add any add-on in the middle of the tenure?
Yes, you can add any add-on cover to your policy in the middle of the tenure. However, the insurer will first verify your request.
What is the information required for the purchase of Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance plan?
The following information is required for the purchase of Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance plan:
- Registration number
- Engine number
- Chassis number
- Previous policy number (if any)
- Vehicle manufacturing date
- Date and city of purchase
- Registration Certificate of the bike
- Personal Details of the owner such as contact number, email id etc.
Can I get insurance coverage of Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy if the bike is damaged due to earthquake?
Yes, Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for any damage caused to the insured’s bike due to earthquake or any other natural calamities.
How can I get the quotes for Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can get the quotes for Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy by calling its helpline number 1800 102 7723. You can also opt to get the quote through Insurance Dekho just by entering the bike registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023