Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Digit Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Digit General Insurance provides complete coverage against the contingencies of life through its comprehensive bike insurance policy. Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy provides assistance to deal with the financial obligations towards the third party and own damage to the insured’s bike. It provides financial security to the policyholders.
Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
It provides coverage for the financial liabilities to the third party as well as own damage to the insured’s bike.
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage only for the third party liabilities.
Comprehensive bike insurance comes with a variety of add-on covers. The policyholders can choose the add-ons as per their own preference.
Third party insurance does not offer any add-on cover.
The comprehensive policy is relatively expensive as it provides extensive coverage to the policyholders.
The third party policy is cost-effective due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following aspects:
- Third party liabilities: The insurer provides coverage for the financial and legal obligations towards the third party. The insurer compensates up to Rs. 1 Lakh for third party property or vehicle damage. For any bodily injury, disability or loss of life, the compensation amount is decided as per the court of law.
- Own damage caused by natural calamities: Any damage of the insured’s bike caused due to any natural calamities such as flood, earthquake, landslide etc. gets covered under Digit comprehensive bike insurance plan.
- Own damage caused by man-made disasters: The damage caused to the insured’s bike in man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activities etc. gets covered by the insurer.
- Theft: The insurer provides coverage in case of theft or burglary of the insured’s bike.
What All Is Not Covered Under Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy refrains from providing coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Driving without a valid license
- In the case of wilful negligence
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damaged caused due to contractual liability
- Damage caused during war, nuclear risk or any similar situation
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
Benefits of Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Digit comprehensive bike insurance plan provides several benefits to the policyholders which are discussed below:
- Active customer assistance
- Swift and simple claim settlement process
- Easy purchase of policy through online website
- Provides a wide range of add-on options to stretch coverage
- Provides coverage against third party liability and own damage expense
- Free repair and replacement service in the cashless garages spread all over India.
Explore Digit Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Digit Bike Insurance
- Want to check two-wheeler insurance policy status online? Here are the ways you can check your two wheeler insurance policy status quickly. Know more.
- Third party bike insurance policy is the most basic insurance cover for bikes. Let's explore it in detail.
- Read this article to know about benefits of purchasing a long-term digit bike insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can easily renew your Bike insurance with Go Digit General Insurance and claim it online.
- When getting your bike or two wheeler insured, there are many factors to consider that will impact the premium that you would be required to pay.
Digit Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
33 Digit Cashless Garages in India
Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
What are the add-on covers available along with Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The add-on covers available along with Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows.
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Return to Invoice cover
- Engine & Gear Protection cover
- Breakdown Assistance cover
- Consumable cover
What are the factors that influence the premium amount of the Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The factors that influence the premium amount of the Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy are as follows:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Add-On Covers
- Tenure of the policy
- Make and model of the bike
- Age of the insured’s bike
How is the sum assured calculated for Digit comprehensive bike insurance?
The sum assured for Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy is calculated by the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of the insured’s bike.
How can I reduce the premium for my Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can reduce the premium for your Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy in the following ways:
- By increasing your Voluntary Deductible
- Maintaining a good riding record
- By renewing your policy on time
- Using the No Claim Bonus (if any)
- Selecting relevant add-ons.
How can I get the quotes for Digit comprehensive bike insurance?
You can get the quotes for Digit through its official website. You can also opt to get the quote through Insurance Dekho just by entering the bike registration number on its “Get a Quote” feature.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023