Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Acko Comprehensive Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy
Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy provides an extensive coverage for bikes to its policyholders. It covers the financial and legal liabilities of the third party as well as own damages incurred by the insured bike. Acko has been successfully providing the comprehensive bike insurance policy to the policyholders over the years.
Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
The comprehensive bike insurance policy offers extensive protection by covering both “Third Party liability” and “Own Damage”.
Third party bike insurance policy provides coverage only for third party damage or loss caused by the insured bike.
Various add-on covers such as Zero Depreciation, passenger cover, NCB Protect, Return to Invoice etc. can be opted with this plan.
It does not allow the policyholders to stretch the coverage with add-ons.
The premium of the comprehensive bike insurance policy is comparatively higher as it provides extensive coverage.
Third party insurance policy is cost-effective for the policyholders due to its limited coverage.
What All is Covered Under Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance Plan?
The Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage for the following:
- Liabilities of third party: This policy covers all the financial and legal liabilities of the third party. Any damage or loss caused to the third party vehicle or property in any mishap involving the insured bike gets covered by the insurer. The compensation amount to be provided by the insurer is decided as per the court of law.
- Own damage occurred due to natural calamities: Under the comprehensive bike insurance policy, any damage to the insured bike caused due to flood, earthquake, landslide or any natural calamities gets covered by the insurer.
- Own damage occurred due to man-made disasters: Damage caused to the insured bike due to any man-made disasters such as riot, strike, fire, terrorist activity etc. gets covered by the insurer.
- Theft: The Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy provides coverage in case of theft.
What All Is Not Covered Under Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance?
Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy does not provide coverage for the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- In case of driving without a valid license
- Damage occurred when the policy is not active
- In case of driving a vehicle that you do not own
- Damage caused during war, nuclear risk or any similar situation
- In case of driving under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs.
Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
With the Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy, the policyholders can enjoy a number of benefits, which are mentioned below:
- Get 24x7 assistance from the help desk
- It offers an easy and online policy issuance
- The quick and easy claim settlement process
- A wide range of add-ons ensures maximum coverage
- A network of cashless garages all over India provides free repair service
- The policyholder will be free from third party liability and own damage expense.
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Bike Insurance
- Purchasing bike insurance from Acko is simple. Go through this article to take a note of the things before purchasing bike insurance from Acko.
- Do you want to know actually what happens when a two-wheeler insurance policy lapses? A lapsed policy is invalid and can put you in trouble.
- Want to know scooty insurance claim process? Let’s start by learning about steps for filing a two-wheeler insurance claim process. Read more.
- Know About No Claims Bonus for Two Wheeler Insurance. Learn step by step process on how to claim NCB for bike insurance in India.
- Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you generate the right insurance premium for your two-wheeler.
Acko Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Acko Comprehensive Bike Insurance FAQs
Can I add the add-on covers in the middle of my policy?
Yes, you can add any add-on cover in the middle of your comprehensive bike insurance policy. The cost of the add-ons will be added to the premium. However, the insurer may need to inspect your two-wheeler before providing the add-ons.
How can I reduce the premium of my Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy?
You can reduce the premium of the Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy in the following ways:
- Install ARAI certified anti-theft devices in the bike
- Choose appropriate IDV
- Go for Voluntary Deductible
- Opt for only necessary add-ons
- Keep the No Claim Bonus intact.
What coverage will I get for any accident outside the city limits?
The Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy does not provide pick and drop facility outside the city limits. The contact centre will suggest your nearest network garage. Once you reach the network garage, the insurer will take care of the expense of repairing.
What should I do if I misplace the copy of my comprehensive bike insurance policy?
The policy documents of Acko bike insurance are available on their website. If you misplace your policy documents, go to the website. After logging into your account you can download the soft copy of your policy.
Will Acko comprehensive bike insurance policy provide for tyres or tube puncture?
The policy will provide 50% of the cost of repair or replacement if the insured bike is damaged at the same time. Otherwise, it will not provide coverage for tyres or tube puncture.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023