Acko Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Acko Third Party Bike Insurance
Acko General Insurance provides insurance coverage for financial and legal responsibilities of the third party in case of any unfortunate event on roads with its third party insurance plan for bikes. The Acko Third Party Bike Insurance Plan helps policyholders to fulfill the mandatory requirement of the Indian Motor Tariff which makes it mandatory for every bike owner to have at least third party bike insurance.
Acko has set up a user-friendly website that helps the policyholder to know about the third party insurance policy and make a purchase without any hassle. Acko third party bike insurance provides the basic coverage to protect the policyholder from the financial loss due to third party injury or damage.
Acko Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
It takes care of the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
It provides coverage for the third party as well as own damages of the insured’s bike.
Nature of Requirement
It is a mandatory requirement as per the Indian Motor Tariff.
Its purchase depends on the preference of the purchaser.
Third Party insurance does not provide any options for add-ons.
A wide range of add-on covers are available along with comprehensive insurance policy.
The third party insurance is most cost-effective due to its limited coverage.
The comprehensive policy is relatively costlier due to its extensive coverage.
What All Is Covered Under Acko Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
Acko third party bike insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Financial Liabilities of third party property damage: Acko ensures the coverage of any damage caused up to Rs. 1 lakh to the third party due to the insured’s bike. It provides financial support to the policyholder in case of an accident.
- Bodily Injuries/ loss of life of the third party: The insurer provides compensation for the bodily injury, disability or death of the third party incurred due to the insured’s bike. The compensation amount is however decided in a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under Acko Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
Here are a few points that are not covered under the third party insurance policy:
- Damages caused to the insured bike will not be entertained.
- No coverage is offered for injuries sustained by policyholders.
- Optional personal accident cover for policyholders is not offered.
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Bike Insurance
- Purchasing bike insurance from Acko is simple. Go through this article to take a note of the things before purchasing bike insurance from Acko.
- Do you want to know actually what happens when a two-wheeler insurance policy lapses? A lapsed policy is invalid and can put you in trouble.
- Want to know scooty insurance claim process? Let’s start by learning about steps for filing a two-wheeler insurance claim process. Read more.
- Know About No Claims Bonus for Two Wheeler Insurance. Learn step by step process on how to claim NCB for bike insurance in India.
- Two-wheeler insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you generate the right insurance premium for your two-wheeler.
Acko Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Acko Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
If my bike is damaged in a riot, do I get coverage under Acko third party bike insurance?
No, Acko third party bike insurance does not cover the damage of insured’s bike under any circumstances even in riots.
What are the advantages of purchasing Acko third party bike insurance?
The advantages of purchasing Acko third party bike insurance are as follows:
- Hassle-free claim process
- Helpful customer assistance team
- The option of online purchase
- No paperwork involved.
What coverage do I get for bodily injury of the third party?
The insurer provides whole or partial compensation for bodily injury of the third party incurred due to the insured’s bike.
How can I purchase Acko third party bike insurance?
You can purchase Acko third party bike insurance in the following ways:
- From the official website
- By calling their toll-free number 1800-266-2256
- By visiting its nearest branch
- By mailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I get more information about Acko third party bike insurance?
You can get more information about Acko third party bike insurance from their well-organized official website and by calling them on their toll-free number 1800-266-2256.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023