Tata AIG Third Party Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
Tata AIG Third Party Bike Insurance
Over the years, Tata AIG General Insurance has maintained a good record of providing the third party bike insurance policy to its policyholders. It works as a protective layer for the insured bikes against the financial and legal liabilities of the third party. The policyholders, insured under the Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy can avoid the expense aroused due to any damage of the third party under an unpredictable situation. The Tata AIG third party provides coverage for any injury or damage caused to the third party and the third party property by the insured bike. This policy takes care of all the financial and legal liabilities of the insured bike. Thus, the Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy helps in having stress-free riding experience.
Tata AIG Third Party Bike Insurance vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Third Party Bike Insurance
Comprehensive Bike Insurance
This policy provides coverage against the financial and legal liabilities of the third party only.
This policy provides coverage for both ‘Third Party’ and ‘Own Damage’.
Nature of Requirement
This policy has been made mandatory for all bikes under the Indian Motor Tariff.
This policy is optional and depends on the policyholder’s preference.
It does not offer any add-ons to the policyholders.
It comes with multiple optional add-on covers.
The limited coverage provided by the policy makes it cost-effective.
The variety of add-ons offered under this policy makes it comparatively expensive.
What All Is Covered Under Tata AIG Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
A third party insurance cover is the basic insurance cover which is designed to cover financial liabilities incurred towards the third party after the accident with the involvement of your vehicle. Here are the elements that are covered under the third party insurance policy:
- Financial assistance for third party property damage: The Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy will provide complete financial assistance to the policyholder in case of any damage to the third party property (up to Rs. 1 lakh) caused in an accident or mishap involving the insured bike.
- Bodily injury/loss of life of the third party: In case of any bodily injury or loss of life of the third party, the insurer will provide compensation either completely or partially. The amount of compensation is decided as per a court of law.
What All Is Not Covered Under Tata AIG Third Party Bike Insurance Plan?
A third party insurance plan is mandatory to be owned by every bike owner. It is beneficial to cover the third party expenses, but holds a limited coverage. Below are some important points which are not covered under the third party insurance policy:
- No coverage is given for injuries suffered by customers.
- No coverage is offered for damages caused to the insured bike.
- Optional personal accident plans for policyholders is not provided.
Explore Tata Aig Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Tata Aig Bike Insurance
- Want to get for a duplicate two wheeler insurance copy online? Check out the complete steps to get duplicate insurance copy online instantly. Read now
- Read this article to know about the documents required for Tata AIG bike insurance policy renewal.
- Purchasing insurance for your two-wheeler is important and simple. Read this article to know about TATA AIG two-wheeler insurance.
- Read this article to understand the benefits of purchasing long term bike insurance at TATA AIG.
- All about depreciation shield in two-wheeler insurance explained. It is one of the most popular add-on covers in two-wheeler insurance. Know more.
Tata AIG Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Third Party
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
38 Tata Aig Cashless Garages in India
Tata AIG Third Party Bike Insurance FAQs
Does the third party bike insurance policy provide coverage outside the geographical arena?
Each policy has a pre-decided geographical limitation for the policyholders. The Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy will not provide for any damage or injury to the third party that occurred outside the pre-decided geographical area.
How can I get the Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy?
You can get the Tata AIG third party bike insurance in the following three ways-
- Go to the official website
- Visit the nearest branch
- Call the toll-free number 1800 266 7780
What should I do in case of third party damage to avail the cov
It is necessary to inform the insurer immediately after an accident or mishap. You can call their toll-free number and register your request. You can also visit the nearest branch and inform the insurer.
Does the Tata AIG third party bike insurance cover the occupants carried in the third party vehicle?
The Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy provides coverage for any occupants carried in the third party vehicle. However, this will only be applicable if the occupants are not for hire or reward.
Does the Tata AIG third party bike insurance policy provide coverage for any damage to the insured bike?
The Tata AIG third party bike insurance provides coverage against the third party only. Any damage caused to the insured bike is excluded from the coverage of this policy. It will cover the damage or loss of third party and third party property.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023