Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
About Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is a shining example of what a meaningful business joint venture can achieve. Incorporated in the year 2011 as a joint venture between Edelweiss Financial Services Limited and Tokio Marine Holdings Inc (one of Japan's oldest and largest insurance companies), Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has now grown to have a presence in 91 cities situated across India. The company offers an exotic range of insurance products across various domains.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance considers cost-consciousness, quality of services, and customer-centricity as its primary responsibilities towards providing some of the best insurance products in India. The company has a claim settlement ratio of 83.44% for the FY 2019-20.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has been presented with several awards. Recently, the insurance company has won ‘Asia’s Best Insurance Company Award’ at Insurance Alerts 2020. Besides, the company won the Best Social Buzz Campaign Award in 2018 at the Activation Venues Forum for the product Zindagi Plus. The same product has also won the Innovative Product of the Year, 2018.
Types of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Life Insurance Plans
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has an exotic bouquet of life insurance plans to offer to its valued clientele across all domains.
- Term Plans: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance 5 term insurance namely Edelweiss Tokio Life Zindagi Plus, Edelweiss Tokio Life Saral Jeevan Bima, Edelweiss Tokio Life Simply Protect, Edelweiss Tokio Life My Term+ and Edelweiss Tokio Life Protection. These plans are specially designed to provide financial protection to the family members of the life assured in case of an unfortunate demise of the life assured during the policy term.
- Investment Plans: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers 12 investment plans namely Edelweiss Tokio Life GCap, Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Secure+, Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Plus, Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Gain+, Edelweiss Tokio Life Active Income, Edelweiss Tokio Life Income Builder, Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Ultima, Edelweiss Tokio Life Single Pay Endowment Assurance, Edelweiss Tokio Life POS Saral Nivesh, Edelweiss Tokio Life Smart Lifestyle and Edelweiss Tokio Life Wealth Premier plan. These plans help you to grow your investment while providing life cover at the same time.
- Retirement Plans: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers 4 retirement plans namely Edelweiss Tokio Life Easy Pension, Edelweiss Tokio Life Saral Pension, Edelweiss Tokio Life Cashflow Protection Plus and Edelweiss Tokio Life Forever Pension. These plans will help you ensure a financially secured future post retirement.
- Health Plans: The rising medical costs are no longer an issue as Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers an attractive health insurance plan to take care of all health-related complications. Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers 2 health insurance plans namely Edelweiss Tokio Life CritiCare+ and Edelweiss Tokio Life COVID Shield+.
- Group Insurance Plans: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers six group insurance plans namely Edelweiss Tokio Life Pradhaan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Wealth Accumulation, Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Life Protection, Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Credit Protection, Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Total Secure and Edelweiss Tokio Life Group Employee Benefit Plus. These plans are specially designed for entrepreneurs and other business sectors that help to cater to the various employee-related liabilities, such as gratuity payment, leave encashment, credit insurance, and life insurance.
- Micro Insurance Plans: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has two micro insurance plans namely Edelweiss Tokio Life Jan Suraksha and Edelweiss Tokio Life Raksha Kavach. These insurance plans cater to the needs of its rural clients.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance User Reviews
Latest News on Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Riders are add-ons that help enhance the protection provided by insurance policies. Find out more on the advantage of having a rider.
- One of the better ways to organize your life investment cover is to use a Money Back guarantee. You will not only receive money at regular intervals during the policy term, a sum assured at the policy's conclusion, and bonus amounts as specified by the in
- A typical insurance policy usually pays out the sum assured if the insured dies within the policy term. The payout, sometimes known as a death benefit, was previously only available to the insured person's nominees or claimants. The insurance company is
- A money back policy is a type of life insurance that pays out cash at predetermined intervals. This money back is computed as a percentage of the policyholder's chosen sum assured. A money return policy gives you the extra advantage of insurance as well a
- The major benefit of money return insurance is that it provides a steady stream of income at predetermined periods, allowing the insured to meet his or her expenses during the policy's tenure. Furthermore, this plan provides a guaranteed return on investm
Claim Process at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 66 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Discover the advantages of UTI ULIP investments to secure yo...27 December 2023
Discover the role of a life insurance consultant and how the...26 December 2023
Explore the benefits of Universal Life Insurance - Secure yo...26 December 2023
Endowment plans combine investment with insurance. When the ...13 December 2023
Learn about Ladli Behna Yojana - a transformative government...12 December 2023
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
What are the factors that determine your Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium amount?
Factors like age, income, gender, smoking habits, income, and the selection of specific riders determine your premium calculation. The policy term and premium payment frequency are also crucial factors.
Does every policy of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance plan require separate premium calculators?
No, the premium calculation depends on the plan you choose. There is the same calculator to determine premium amounts.
Is the annual premium different from the monthly Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium amount?
Yes, you get a nominal concession when you pay the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium amount annually.
How does the selection of specific riders determine the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium?
Each rider comes with a specific additional load on the premium amount.
Is it compulsory to use the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium calculator?
It is not compulsory, but you get an accurate picture of the premium payment when you use this premium calculator.