Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
About Sahara India Life Insurance
Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd. is the first company in the private sectors which does not have foreign equity participation and is fully owned by Sahara India Pariwar. The company created by the Sahara Group started its operations on 30th of October 2004. The company was given permission and license to work by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority on 6th February 2004. In the life insurance sector it has emerged as one of the companies with high growth. The primary objective is to reach out to all segments of the society including the rural-based communities and not just the privileged class.
The Sahara India Life Insurance Company Ltd. offers a wide range of endowment, money back, term assurance, unit-linked and group insurance plans. They have established themselves as a prominent company with a broad array of insurance plans at economical rates. The company lays a lot of emphasis on customer-centric operations.
Types of Sahara India Life Insurance Plans
Sahara Life Insurance offers a host of plans to its policyholders. Competitive products can cater to the needs of all age groups. The following plans are designed to satisfy the diverse needs of customers.
- Sahara Term Insurance Plan: The term insurance plans are a type of life insurance plans which do not have any cash value. They provide cover for a defined term or period. During this particular period if the insured person dies, and the policy is in force or the policy is active, then the family of the insured person is given a death benefit. Term insurance plans are much cheaper than regular life insurance plans. Sahara India Life Insurance offers Sahara Life Suraksha Kavach under term insurance plans.
- Sahara Life Money Back Plans : These products enable an individual to make plans for the future and seek protection against unforeseen events. Non-participating plans provide financial cover for protection against the occurrence of unfortunate incidents. These plans are extremely suitable for risk-averse individuals who want to save money as well as maintain liquidity. Periodical payouts are provided for satisfying liquidity needs. Sahara India Life Insurance offers Sahara Pay Back Jeevan Bima Plan, Sahara Dhanvriddhi Jeevan Bima and Sahara Dhanvarsha Jeevan Bima Plan.
- Sahara Unit-Linked Plans: These plans are directly linked with markets for the generation of income from capital market offerings. Unit linked insurance products have a blending of market-linked returns and risk coverage. On the basis of your risk-taking appetite you can pick an investment plan from high, medium and low-risk choices. Through the inoculation of a regular saving habit you will get into the habit of corpus building in the long run. Sahara India Life Insurance offers Sahara Sanchit Jeevan Bima, Sahara Utkarsh Jeevan Bima Plan and Sahara Sugam Jeevan Bima.
- Sahara Endowment Plans: These traditional insurance products offer a lump sum amount after a specific period or upon death. These products serve dual purposes. They not only cover the insured’s life but also promote regular savings over a specific time period. The objective is to provide a lump sum amount to the policyholder upon maturity if he/she survives the term of the policy. Sahara India Life Insurance offers Sahara Shrestha Nivesh Jeevan Bima, Sahara ShubhNivesh Jeevan Bima and Sahara Dhan Sanchay Jeevan Bima.
- Sahara Group Insurance Plans: These products offer coverage to groups of people. The aim is to offer cover to those sections of society who are not in a position to afford money on individual policies. They are available to the members of the group irrespective of their age, profession or socio-economic background. In comparison to individual plans, the premium under the group scheme is much lower. Non-linked accidental death benefit rider group plans involving dual premium payment options are available through the payment of a single or regular premium. Sahara India Life Insurance offers Sahara Samooh Suraksha under their Group insurance plans.
Sahara India Life Insurance User Reviews
Latest News on Sahara India Life Insurance
- Sahara India Life Insurance offers a diverse selection of plans to meet the demands of individuals from all socioeconomic backgrounds and generations. The company's customer service and support centre is highly qualified and skilled. In today's India, Sa
- Sahara India Life Insurance is one of the oldest and most trustworthy insurance companies in India that has been providing individuals and families with life and retirement covers. Here we will know about the exclusions in their retirement plans so you ca
Claim Process at Sahara India Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
From Investment and Savings plans to Retirement and Protecti...22 November 2023
Find out all about HDFC life insurance policy details and be...21 November 2023
Find out all about the best term insurance plans for housewi...15 November 2023
Get peace of mind with LIC e-Term insurance, a hassle-free o...30 October 2023
Find out all about the best life insurance policies that off...24 October 2023
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Sahara India Life Insurance
Why should I opt for Sahara India Life Insurance?
You can pick your choice from a wide array of plans from Sahara India Life Insurance, based on your preference and budgetary constraints. The plans are easy to afford, and the claim settlement ratio is high.
What plans does Sahara India Life Insurance offer?
Sahara India Life offers unit-linked plans, endowment plans, group insurance plans, and money-back plans.
How can I pay the Sahara India Life Insurance premium?
You can pay the Sahara India Life Insurance premium online through Internet banking, debit card, or credit cards.
What is the claim settlement ratio of Sahara India Life Insurance?
Sahara India Life Insurance had a claim settlement ratio of 90.16% in FY 2018-19.
What are the contact details of Sahara India Life Insurance?
You can connect with Sahara India Life Insurance personnel using the toll-Free No: 1800-180-9000. Alternatively, you can email at email@example.com.