Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of Sahara India Life Insurance
Claim Settlement refers to the process under which a policyholder claims his/her sum assured from the insurance company. Sahara India Life Insurance has a very smooth and hassle-free claim settlement procedure. The company featured a claim settlement ratio of 97.18% for its life insurance products in the year 2020-21.
How To Make Claim
Sahara India Life Insurance Online Claim Settlement Process
The online claim settlement process of Sahara India Life Insurance is simple and consists of the following steps:
Step 1: Claim Intimation: To intimate the insurance company, the insured must file the claim on the website of Sahara India Life Insurance.
Step 2: Submission of Documents: The claimant has to submit relevant documents at the official address of the claims department of Sahara India Life Insurance.
Step 3: Reviewing of Documents: The claim documents are reviewed, and then appropriate payout is made to the policyholder.
Sahara India Life Insurance Offline Claim Settlement Process
The offline claim settlement process of Sahara India Life Insurance is a hassle-free procedure. You can begin a claim process with Sahara India Life in an offline mode by intimating the claim to them. To intimate the insurance company, you must file the claim at the claims department of Sahara India Life Insurance. Claim forms are available at any of the branches. Then submit the documents. You are required to furnish necessary documents at the branch you are visiting. The last step would be review of documents. Sahara India Life would pay the sum insured to you post evaluation of the documents.
Documents Required For Sahara India Life Insurance Individual Death Claim
Following is the list of all the documents that are required by the person claiming the policy benefits in the given scenarios:
Natural Death Claim
- Original Policy Document
- Claim Form
- Death Certificate issued by local authority (original/attested)
- Claimant’s ID proof
- Claimant’s address proof
- Direct Credit Mandate form
- Claimant’s bank passbook/statement of Cancelled Cheque
Unnatural/Accidental Death Claim
- Hospital treatment Certificate
- Medical attendant’s certificate.
- Employer’s Certificate - for salaried person
- Copy of FIR/Punchnama Report/Post Mortem
- Chemical Analysis Report/ Police Final Report /Magistrate’s verdict / Copy of Inquest Report
Maturity Claim/ Survival Benefit Claim
- Maturity claim form fully filled.
- Original policy documents/papers
- Indemnity Bond in place of the Original policy document
- KYC details if the address has been changed.
- Copy of Bank Passbook showing account number, and the name of the Policyholder or a cancelled cheque showing the same.
- If someone other than the policyholder is putting in the request then Id proof of the executing person is required along with the authority letter by the policyholder.
- The form must be signed by the trustees who were appointed, if the insurance policy was taken under Married Women property Act.
Latest News on Sahara India Life Insurance
- Sahara India Life Insurance offers a diverse selection of plans to meet the demands of individuals from all socioeconomic backgrounds and generations. The company's customer service and support centre is highly qualified and skilled. In today's India, Sa
- Sahara India Life Insurance is one of the oldest and most trustworthy insurance companies in India that has been providing individuals and families with life and retirement covers. Here we will know about the exclusions in their retirement plans so you ca
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Sahara India Life Insurance offers a diverse selection of pl...20 July 2021
Sahara India Life Insurance is one of the oldest and most tr...11 July 2021
Sahara India Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Sahara India Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Sahara India Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
Who receives the Sahara India Life Insurance claim benefit?
The claim benefit is received by the nominee appointed by the policyholder while buying the life insurance plan.
Can I file the Sahara India Life Insurance claim online?
To file the claim online visit Sahara India Life Insurance website and fill information like Policy number, Date of Birth and select the claim type then submit to file the claim online.
What happens when the nominee mentioned in the Sahara India Life Insurance policy dies?
If the nominee dies or hasn't been mentioned in the Sahara India Life Insurance policy, your family members will have to produce proof establishing their right to claim the policy benefit.
How much time does it take to settle the Sahara India Life Insurance claim?
Your Sahara Life Insurance claim will be settled within 30 working days of receiving the required and valid documents by Sahara India Life Insurance.
What are the toll-free customer care numbers of Sahara India Life Insurance?
Sahara India Life Insurance 24x7 toll-free helpline number is 1800-180-9000.