Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company follows a quick and hassle-free claim settlement. The insurance company has featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.48% in the FY 2021-20. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company ensures that the claims are approved in just 1 after receiving the claim intimation in case the investigation is not required. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company ensures complete transparency to avoid any possible deceit. The nominee/claimant can request for a claim by visiting the Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance branch.
How To Make Claim
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Claim Settlement Process
The claimant can request and submit the claim at any Bajaj Allianz Life branch office. Bajaj Allianz Life follows a simple three step claim settlement process. The nominee/claimant can generate and download the claim intimation form from the Bajaj Allianz Life website. The claim settlement process for Bajaj Allianz Life insurance plans is as follows:
Step 1: Claim Reporting
The nominee/claimant is required to fill a form online on the Bajaj Allianz Life website and download it. Along with the form the nominee/claimant is required to attach the required documents and submit the form and documents at any nearest Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance branch.
Step 2: Claim Processing
This stage involves assessment of the provided claim documents to avoid any possibility of deceit and to make sure that if any additional documents are required they are submitted immediately.
Step 3: Claim Settlement
After collecting the required documents and assessing the claim, the claim benefit amount is paid out to the nominee/claimant after a careful examination of the claim.
Documents Required for Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Claims
Following is the list of documents required for Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Claims:
Type of Claim
- Original Policy Document
- Copy/Original Death Certificate issued by local authority
- Claim Intimation Form
- Claimant’s Photo ID Proof
- Claimant’s Address Proof
- Bank Details such as Copy of Cancelled Cheque/Copy of Bank Statement/ Copy of Bank Passbook.
- Copy of All Medical Reports such as test reports, discharge summary or death summary.
- Attending Physician’s Statement Form
- All the natural death claim documents
- Copy of FIR/Punchnama
- Copy of Post Mortem Report
Critical Illness Claim
- All the documents mentioned in natural death claim
- Hospital Bills
- Critical Illness Claim Form
- All the mentioned documents in natural death claim
- Attested Medical Records
- Disability Benefit Claim Form
Latest News on Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Future Gains is a unit-linked insurance product offered that allows customers to build money for the future. It accomplishes this by investing the premiums you pay in the stock and bond markets. It also includes features like as flexible premium payment c
- A money back life insurance policy provides a two-sided advantage of life insurance as well as a savings component. If the policyholder dies within the active policy period, the money back plan pays the death benefit to the nominee/beneficiaries named in
- Bajaj Allianz Future Gain is a Bajaj Allianz Insurance Firm Unit Linked Endowment policy. By investing in equities and financial securities, the policy helps subscribers to accumulate wealth with their contributions.
- As the name implies, spousal term insurance allows you to insure yourself and your spouse under one policy. These are complete protection insurance that provide many advantages to both the insured husband and wife.
- A term insurance is one of the most popular types of insurance scheme in the market. Term insurance is a protection for your family. It pays a certain sum to take care of your family's financial needs in case of your unfortunate demise.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
A money back life insurance policy provides a two-sided adva...05 January 2022
Future Gains is a unit-linked insurance product offered that...05 January 2022
Bajaj Allianz Future Gain is a Bajaj Allianz Insurance Firm ...08 December 2021
As the name implies, spousal term insurance allows you to in...30 November 2021
A term insurance is one of the most popular types of insuran...16 November 2021
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
Does Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance plans cover death due to COVID-19?
Yes, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance plans cover death caused by COVID-19. The plans offered by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance also cover hospitalization expenses that take place while COVID-19 treatment.
Can I submit the claim documents online ?
No, the claimant has to submit the claim form and required documents at any Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance branch only.
How much time does Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance take to settle a claim?
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance takes 30 days to deliver the claim decision. If the claim requires any type of investigation it may take 120 days for the claim to be settled.
How will I receive the claim payout ?
The claimant will receive the claim payout through electronic funds transfer and will directly be transferred to the claimant’s bank account.
What is the right time within which the claim has to be reported?
The claim should be reported by the earliest for smooth processing of the claim.