Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of PNB MetLife Insurance
PNB MetLife offers a hassle-free and quick claim settlement process. Under life insurance plans offered by the insurer, you can request claims either online and offline. The insurer featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.17% in the financial year 2020-21, which shows that it handles the claims well. All in all, PNB MetLife offers the most convenient claim settlement process to every policyholder and their loved ones.
How To Make Claim
PNB MetLife Insurance Claim Settlement Process - Online
The nominee/policyholder can intimate the claim online at the PNB MetLife website.The process is as follows:
Step 1: Claim Intimation
The claimant can intimate the claim online at PNB MetLife website by clicking on the ‘Claims’ section on the home page and clicking on the ‘Claim Process’. Fill in the required information such as policy number, policyholder's name, claimant’s name and date of birth to complete the claim intimation process.
Step 2: Submission of Documents
After the claim has been intimated, a claimant is asked to submit the required documents for claim assessment and evaluation.
Step 3: Claim Pay Out
Once the documents are submitted, the claim is evaluated, and a decision is made, then the insurance company pays the claim amount to the claimant.
PNB MetLife Insurance Claim Settlement Process - Offline
A policyholder/claimant can file a claim by visiting any PNB MetLife Insurance branch by submitting a signed ‘Claim Intention Letter’ and required documents in a form of letter or you can email the signed and attested claim intimation letter to the official claims help desk Email ID.
Documents Required To Make PNB MetLife Insurance Claim
Following is the list of documents required for PNB MetLife insurance claims:
Natural Death Claims
- Copy of Death Certificate issued by the local municipal authority (Original document can also be asked for)
- Original Policy Documents
- Claimant’s Statement
- Treating Doctor's Certificate
- Claimant’s Photo ID Proof
- Claimant’s Address Proof
- Copy of Cancelled Cheque/Bank Passbook
Accidental Death Claims
- All the natural death claim documents
- Copy of FIR/Punchnama
- Copy of Inquest Report
- Copy of Post Mortem Report
Critical Illness Claims
- All the natural death claims included
- Attested Hospital Records
- Discharge Summary
Latest News on PNB Met Life Insurance
- The PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan is a dual-benefit savings and insurance plan. Bonus additions might help you accumulate and maximise your savings. You can also extend the duration of your life insurance coverage. As a result, the plan offers the be
- Riders are add-ons that help enhance the protection provided by insurance policies. And one such rider is the PNB Critical Illness Rider. Find out more on the PNB Critical Illness Rider.
- As the name implies, spousal term insurance allows you to insure yourself and your spouse under one policy. These are complete protection insurance that provide many advantages to both the insured husband and wife.
- MetLife Endowment Savings is a savings and insurance plan that lets you save for all of life's major events while simultaneously providing life insurance. The PNB MetLife plan helps you build a corpus and ensures your family's financial security in the ev
- PNB MetLife Mera Term plan is a pure protection plan that provides financial protection to your family in case of your untimely demise. Read along to know more about PNB MetLife Mera Time plan.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
The PNB MetLife Endowment Savings Plan is a dual-benefit sav...29 December 2021
Riders are add-ons that help enhance the protection provided...16 December 2021
As the name implies, spousal term insurance allows you to in...30 November 2021
MetLife Endowment Savings is a savings and insurance plan th...14 September 2021
PNB MetLife Mera Term plan is a pure protection plan that pr...25 July 2021
PNB Met Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at PNB MetLife Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
PNB MetLife Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
What is the claim settlement ratio of PNB MetLife?
PNB MetLife Insurance featured a high claim settlement ratio of 97.18% in the FY 2019-20.
How can I intimate a claim to PNB MetLife?
The policyholder/claimant can file a claim online on PNB MetLife website, through claims help desk or at any of the branch offices of PNB MetLife.
In how many days does PNB MetLife Insurance take to settle the claim?
PNB MetLife Insurance settles the claim amount in 30 days after receiving all the documents and if any type of investigation is required to assess and settle the claim it takes 90 days to settle a claim after receiving all the necessary documents.
Who receives the claim?
The claim is paid out to the nominee/beneficiary as mentioned in the policy by the policyholder. In case of maturity/survival benefit the claim is paid to the policyholder itself.
What if the nominee dies or is not mentioned in the policy?
In case of demise of the nominee, the family members of the policyholder receive the claim amount after submitting the relationship proof to the insurance company.