Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance offers an easy and smooth claim settlement process for their customers. The insurance company puts checks and controls in order to ensure that their customers do not have to undergo problems during the entire claim settlement process. Aditya Birla Sun Life featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.04% in the FY 2020-21. The insurance company makes sure that the amount of claim is received to the entitled person/family quickly and easily. The life insurance company follows a simple 3 step claim settlement process for the convenience of its customer.
How To Make Claim
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim Settlement Process
Aditya Birla Sun Insurance has a 3 step hassle-free claim settlement process. The process is as follows:
Step 1: Claim Intimation
To intimate the insurance company about the claim, the insured/nominee can file the claim online on the Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance website, submit the duly filled claim documents at the nearest Aditya Birla Sun Life Claims Department/Insurance branch or the insured can mail the filled form along with documents required, at the official email-ID of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance.
Step 2: Document Assessment
The insured needs to submit the required documents at the nearest. The documents are then scrutinized by the claims team at Aditya Birla Sun Life. If in any case, the insurance company requires any additional documents then they will contact the policyholder/nominee.
Step 3: Claim Decision
Claims are to be assessed based on the documents that the insured/family of insured submits and the information that the insured provides to Aditya Birla Sun Life in the proposal form. Once the claim decision has been made the amount will be paid as per the terms and conditions of the policy tenure.
Documents Required To Make Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claims
Following is the list of mandatory documents required for Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim:
Natural Death Claims
- Claimant Statement Form
- Death Certificate issued by Local Municipal Authority/Government.
- KYC Documents of Claimant and Photo ID Proof
- Cancelled Cheque/Copy of Bank Passbook/Copy of Bank Statement.
- Original Policy Document/Indemnity Bond in case Policy document is Lost
- Medical Attendant's Certificate
- Certificate by the doctor who declared death (in case of sudden death)
- Employer's Certificate
- Medical records
Accidental/Unnatural Death Claim
- All-natural death claim documents
- FIR and Final Police Closure Report
- Driving License (if death is due to car accident)
- Post Mortem Report
Health Insurance Claims
- Claim Statement filled by Policyholder/Nominee
- Hospital Treatment Certificate issue by the Treating Doctor.
- Copy of Discharge Card/Death Summary attested by the hospital authority
- Detailed Hospital Bill
- Laboratory Reports
Latest News on Aditya Birla Life Insurance
- Life is unexpected and surprisingly unpredictable. There's just so much you can do to be prepared for anything. Nonetheless, planning for a financially secure existence is the first step toward ensuring that you do not give up on your dreams. Every stage
- A money back life insurance policy provides a two-sided advantage of life insurance as well as a savings component. If the policyholder dies within the active policy period, the money back plan pays the death benefit to the nominee/beneficiaries named in
- In the unfortunate case of the insured's death, life insurance is a contract between a person and an insurance company in which the latter agrees to pay the insured's family a sum assured (death benefit).
- Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every individual employed or paid in any manner expects to live comfortably and safely post-retirement. Find out some important info on term insurance plans for senior citizens in India.
- Life is unpredictable and unpredictable. You can only do so much to ensure that you are prepared for anything. Nonetheless, preparing for a financially secure future is the first step toward ensuring that your goals are not jeopardized. Every stage of lif
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Life is unexpected and surprisingly unpredictable. There's j...16 May 2022
A money back life insurance policy provides a two-sided adva...05 January 2022
In the unfortunate case of the insured's death, life insuran...28 December 2021
Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every ...18 December 2021
Life is unpredictable and unpredictable. You can only do so ...29 November 2021
Aditya Birla Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
How can I file a claim for Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance?
You can file a claim online at Aditya Birla Sun Life Website. You can contact the claims department at your nearest Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance branch office.
What is the right time for claim intimation?
All claims should be immediately intimated to the insurance company including death claims.
Who will receive the claim amount?
The claim amount will be paid to the nominee/assignee/beneficiary as mentioned by the policyholder at the time of application.
What are the guidelines issued by IRDAI regarding the claims?
The guidelines issued by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) pertaining to claims state that a claim needs to be paid by the insurance company within 30 days from the receipt date of all claim documents. If an investigation is required, then the insurance provider needs to complete the entire investigation process within 120 days from the time the claim has been filed.
What is the toll-free helpline number of Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance?
Aditya Birla Sun Life Insurance toll-free helpline number is 1800 270 7000.