Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of Aegon Life Insurance
Aegon Life Insurance provides an easy and quick claim settlement process. The insurance company allows you to settle a claim both online as well as offline. The insurer featured a high claim settlement ratio of 99.25% in the FY 2020-21. Aegon Life Insurance ensures complete transparency ensures that there are no problems caused during the claim settlement process.
How To Make Claim
Aegon Life Insurance Claim Settlement Process - Online
The policyholder/claimant can intimate the claim online at the Aegon Life Insurance website. Aegon Life has a 3 step hassle-free claim settlement process. The process is as follows:
Step 1: Visit Website
Visit the website of Aegon Life Insurance, click on the ‘Services’ option on the home page and click on the ‘Insurance’ option.
Step 2: Enter Details
Enter your date of birth and enter the captcha code then select the submit button to proceed with the claim settlement process.
Step 3: Submission of Documents
Submit the required documents for the claim assessment.
After the documents have been submitted and assessed for the claim to be settled a claim decision is made by Aegon Life and the claim amount is released in the favour of the beneficiary through mentioned payment mode.
Aegon Life Insurance Claim settlement Process - Offline
One can apply for a claim at any Aegon Life Insurance branch office. The process of claim intimation and settlement at Aegon Life Insurance branch is as follows:
Step 1: Claim Intimation and Registration
The claimant needs to duly fill the claim forms and submit the claim form along with required documents to the claim assistance team at the Aegon Life Insurance branch.
Step 2: Payment of the Fund Value
Aegon Life insurance pays the total sum assured in case of immediate financial need at the time of unforeseen event after the required documents and forms have been submitted.
Step 3: Claim Settlement or Benefit Payout
After the required documents and forms have been assessed by the claims department at Aegon Life Insurance the claim decision has been made the sum assured and any other rider/benefit amount is released to the claimant/beneficiary.
Documents Required To Make Aegon Life Insurance Claim
Following is the list of documents required for Aegon Life Insurance Claim:
Natural Death Claims
- The Claimant Statement Form
- Copy of the Death Certificate issued by local authority/government
- Claimant’s Pan Card
- Claimant’s Photo ID Proof
- Claimant’s Address Proof
- Copy of Cancelled Cheque
- Copy of Bank Passbook
Accidental Death/Suicide/Accidental Disability/Critical Illness Claims
- All natural death claim documents
- Copy of FIR/Post Mortem Report/Punchnama/Inquest Report
- Cause of Death issued by the treating doctor
- Medical Records
- ALIC Attending Physician Statement
- ALIC Hospital Treatment Statement
- ALIC Disability Intimation Form
- ALIC Dismemberment Claim Intimation Form
- ALIC Critical Illness Form
Latest News on Aegon Life Insurance
- Aegon Life premium receipt download process is quick and easy. The policyholders can visit the official website of Aegon Life and download the policy receipt online with ease. Read on to know complete process!
- When the policyholder fails to pay the premium before the due date and during the grace period, the insurance policy lapses. A lapsed Aegon life insurance policy can be revived in a few easy steps. Read on to find out!
- Aegon Life iTerm Prime is a non-linked, non-participating, and pure-risk individual life insurance policy. Individuals aged 18 and above can buy this plan for a minimum sum assured of Rs. 25 lakhs. The plan provides extensive coverage by offering various
- A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insurance policy that has been created for customers who do not want to endure the hassle of keeping a tab on the plan and making regular periodic payments. Here, you make one large payment, become t
- Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every individual employed or paid in any manner expects to live comfortably and safely post-retirement. Find out some important info on term insurance plans for senior citizens in India.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Aegon Life premium receipt download process is quick and eas...01 March 2023
When the policyholder fails to pay the premium before the du...23 January 2023
Aegon Life iTerm Prime is a non-linked, non-participating, a...04 January 2023
A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insu...04 April 2022
Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every ...18 December 2021
Aegon Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Aegon Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
Aegon Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
What is the claim settlement ratio of Aegon Life Insurance?
Aegon Life Insurance featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.01% in the FY 2019-2020.
How will I receive my claim amount?
Aegon Life Insurance makes claim payouts through direct bank transfers or through cheques.
Who receives the death claim benefit?
The nominee/assignee/beneficiary/legal heir as mentioned in the policy by the policyholder is entitled to receive the death claim benefit.
What is the ideal time period to report/intimate a claim?
All types of claims are to be reported immediately to the insurance company for a faster and hassle-free claim settlement process.
Do Aegon Life Insurance policies cover COVID-19?
Yes, Aegon Life Insurance policies cover any hospital expenses at the time of diagnosis of COVID-19 and also one can request a claim for death caused due to COVID-19.