Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Benefits of Aegon Life Insurance
Aegon Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between an international life insurance provider i.e. Aegon N.V. and Bennett Coleman and Company, which is popularly referred to as The Times Group. It is one of the leading life insurance providers that is known to have launched online term insurance plans first in India. The life insurance company commenced its operation in July 2008 and strives to cater to the requirements of every customer in order to help them in fulfilling their long-term financial aims. They work with strong values to provide high-class customer service. Therefore, it is one of the leading and trusted insurance companies in India.
Why To Buy Aegon Life Insurance?
Aegon Life offers the following benefits to its customers:
1. Variety of Products: Aegon Life Insurance strives to cater to the requirements of every customer and fulfil their long-term financial aims. The company offers various insurance plans to their customers such as Term Insurance, ULIPs and Savings Plans. These plans are designed carefully to fulfil the requirements of the customer and provide the best-suited insurance plan according to their budget.
2. High Claim Settlement Ratio: Aegon Life has featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.01% for the year 2019-20. The high claim settlement ratio shows the number of claims that were successfully settled by Aegon Life among the total claims received by them during a year. It also reflects that the insurance company is reliable in terms of claim settlement.
3. Trusted Brand: Aegon Life Insurance Company has been one of the leading insurance providers in India and has been awarded several times. At World BFSI Awards 2019, Aegon Life Insurance was awarded as ‘eBusiness Leader’ by World BFSI Congress. It was also awarded as the ‘Most Recommended Life Insurance Brand’ by Mouthshut.com in 2018. The life insurance company has been ‘One of the Best BFSI Brands in India’ for the year 2019.
4. Excellent Customer Service: Aegon Life Insurance has robust customer care service. They offer 24x7 digital customer care service for any queries and assistance in the claim settlement process.
Latest News on Aegon Life Insurance
- Aegon Life premium receipt download process is quick and easy. The policyholders can visit the official website of Aegon Life and download the policy receipt online with ease. Read on to know complete process!
- When the policyholder fails to pay the premium before the due date and during the grace period, the insurance policy lapses. A lapsed Aegon life insurance policy can be revived in a few easy steps. Read on to find out!
- Aegon Life iTerm Prime is a non-linked, non-participating, and pure-risk individual life insurance policy. Individuals aged 18 and above can buy this plan for a minimum sum assured of Rs. 25 lakhs. The plan provides extensive coverage by offering various
- A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insurance policy that has been created for customers who do not want to endure the hassle of keeping a tab on the plan and making regular periodic payments. Here, you make one large payment, become t
- Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every individual employed or paid in any manner expects to live comfortably and safely post-retirement. Find out some important info on term insurance plans for senior citizens in India.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Aegon Life premium receipt download process is quick and eas...01 March 2023
When the policyholder fails to pay the premium before the du...23 January 2023
Aegon Life iTerm Prime is a non-linked, non-participating, a...04 January 2023
A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insu...04 April 2022
Retirement is a significant stage in everyone’s life. Every ...18 December 2021
Aegon Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Aegon Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Aegon Life Insurance
What Life Insurance plans are offered by Aegon India?
Aegon Life Insurance offers various insurance plans such as Term Insurance, ULIPs, Health and Savings Plans.
Why should I choose Aegon Life Insurance?
Aegon Life Insurance offers various insurance plans such as Term Insurance, ULIPs and Savings Plans. Aegon Life is a trusted brand and has featured a high claim settlement ratio of 98.01% in the FY 2019-20.
What are the benefits of purchasing Aegon Life Term Insurance Plans?
Aegon Life strives to provide the best insurance plans, the benefits offered by Aegon Life while purchasing term plans are as follows:
- No paperwork required
- Hassle-free claim process
- Get a quote in a matter of seconds
- The plan provides lifelong coverage
- 36 optional critical illness cover
- Availability of 100% cover for Terminal Illness
- Availability of Accidental Death Cover
- Availability of Waiver of Premium Option.
When will my Aegon Life Insurance policy get issued?
Aegon Life Insurance policies are issued quickly within 2 days after receiving all the required documents and medical records.
Can I change my term insurance plan after I purchase it?
Contact details, payment mode and frequency can be changed in a term insurance plan after your purchase. Although you cannot change the sum assured amount and policy tenure once the policy has been bought.