Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Benefits of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company is a product of collaboration between Reliance Capital and Nippon Life. Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Company commenced its operation in the year 2001. Reliance Life is one of the leading private insurance providers in India. Reliance Life works with strong values to ensure the financial independence of every individual associated with them. Reliance Life insurance plans ensure that your family has adequate financial support in your absence.
Benefits of Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Reliance Nippon Life offers the following benefits to its customers:
1. Variety of Products: Reliance Life offers a wide range of insurance plans to cater for the requirements of an individual. Reliance Life offers different insurance plans such as Term Insurance, Savings and Investment, Health Insurance and Unit-Linked Insurance plans. Each plan has different features and advantages so the buyer has many options to choose from that best suits his/her requirements and budget.
2. Award-Winning Services: Reliance Life has recently won ‘Best Claim Service Provider 2020’ by Annual Insurance Summit and Awards. Reliance Life has won ‘Life Insurance Company 2019’ by BFSI Awards. Reliance was awarded ‘Innovative Insurance Provider 2019’ by ET BFSI Excellence Awards. Reliance Life Insurance has also won ‘Best Risk Innovation 2019’ by ERM World Summit for Risk Management.
3. Affordable Premiums: Reliance Nippon Life insurance plans are very budget-friendly. The premiums of these insurance plans are affordable. Reliance Nippon Life ensures the policyholder gets comprehensive life cover at affordable rates. This also helps in selecting life insurance that only fulfils your requirement but also fits in your estimated budget.
4. High Claim Settlement Ratio: Reliance Life Insurance secures an impressively high claim settlement ratio of 98.12% in the FY 2019-20. The claim settlement ratio of an insurer signifies the number of insurance claims settled by the insurance company against the total number of claims in a financial year. It is a great feature of an insurance company that attracts more customers.
5. Availability of Riders: Reliance Life Insurance offers an option to add additional benefit riders in your insurance plans to enhance the protection from the uncertainty of life. Riders are the covers that provide some more benefits in a situation of a financial crisis.
Latest News on Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance gives an individual the option of adding additional benefit riders to their insurance products to boost their protection against life's uncertainties.Find out some important things on Reliance Nippon Life Term Life Rider.
- Reliance Life Insurance Company's Guaranteed Money Return Plan offers you guaranteed money back benefits at regular periods. You may simply meet your and your family's financial demands with the Reliance Guaranteed Money Back Plan. Aside from a Money Back
- Investments are classified into two kinds based on their duration: short-term investments and long-term investments. Short-term investments are specifically designed to generate significant returns in a short period, which can be a month or a year, to pay
- Reliance Nippon The Life Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider offered by Reliance Nippon is a non-linked as well as non-participating coverage and protection rider. The individual opting for this rider will be entitled to receive the rider’s sum assured as a
- How early you get ready to retire is life once you retire. The choice of the finest plan for your needs and long term financial goals could be difficult but absolutely necessary, but it will lead to a better life after retirement. It is very important and
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Reliance Life Insurance gives an individual the option of ad...17 December 2021
Reliance Life Insurance Company's Guaranteed Money Return Pl...02 November 2021
Investments are classified into two kinds based on their dur...29 September 2021
Reliance Nippon The Life Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider o...20 July 2021
How early you get ready to retire is life once you retire. T...14 July 2021
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Can I change the premium payment frequency of my Reliance Life insurance policy?
Yes, you can request for change in the premium payment frequency on your policy anniversary date by submitting a duly signed request at the Reliance Life Insurance branch office.
How to get a duplicate copy of my policy?
Policyholders can apply for a copy of policy documents by making the payment for getting the duplicate policy documents. Also, they will be required to sign an indemnity.
What is the grace period of Reliance Nippon Life insurance policies?
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance provides a grace period of 30 days for the premium amount due date for quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly mode of premium and 15 days for monthly mode of premium.
Are medical tests necessary while purchasing a life insurance policy?
If the age of an individual is above the minimum age limit prescribed by the insurer, then in such a case, the assured person will need to go through a medical test.
What are the different options available to pay the premium?
Insurance companies give different types of premium payment options such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Some life insurance plans are also available on the payment of a single premium.