Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Reliance Life offers different insurance plans such as Term Insurance, Savings and Investment, Health Insurance and Unit-Linked Insurance plans. Reliance Life insurance plans ensure that your family has adequate financial support in your absence. Explore the types of Life Insurance plans and policies offered by Reliance Nippon Life Insurance, one of the leading private Life Insurance providers by reading about them in detail below:
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance Plans
1. Term Insurance Plans
2. Savings and Investment Plans
3. Health Insurance Plans
4. Unit-Linked Insurance Plans
5. Retirement Plans
6. Group Insurance Plans
Reliance Life Term Insurance Plan
Reliance Life offers two budget-friendly term insurance plans as discussed below:
1. Reliance Nippon Life Protection Plus: Reliance Nippon Life Protection Plus is a term plan that ensures the policyholder’s family members get financial protection at the time of the unforeseen demise of the policyholder. This plan offers an option to choose from four different cover plans that are Level Cover Plan, Increasing Cover Plan, Level Cover Plus Income Plan and Whole Life Cover Plan. Reliance Nippon Life Protection Plus plan has affordable premiums.
2. Reliance Nippon Digi-Term Insurance Plan: Reliance Nippon Digi-Term Insurance plan comes with a built-in terminal illness benefit. This plan provides life cover and also offers to customize this plan by providing an option to choose from multiple options. This plan also offers Death Benefits. The multiple plan options to choose from are Life Secure, Enhanced Life Secure, Life and Income Secure(Level income benefit), Life and Income Secure(Increasing income benefit) and Whole Life Secure.
Reliance Life Savings and Investment Plans
Reliance Life offers several savings and investment plans as discussed below:
1. Reliance Nippon Life Long Savings Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Long Savings Plan not only provides life cover but also gives an opportunity to save as long as the policyholder is alive.
2. Reliance Nippon Life Super Money Back Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Super Money Back plan offers regular income and financial security to the policyholder in case of his/her demise.
3. Reliance Nippon Life Milestone Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Milestone plan provides the policyholder's family with life cover in case of his/her demise. This plan also offers a lump sum as a maturity benefit.
4. Reliance Nippon Life Super Endowment Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Super Endowment plan offers life cover along with an option to save the policyholder’s corpus for the future.
5. Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Money Back Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Money Back plan offers payouts in intervals and also offers life cover.
6. Reliance Nippon Life Future Income: Reliance Nippon Life Future Income Plan offers life cover for an individual and also helps to save and secure an additional income for the future.
7. Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Money Back: Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Money Back Plan serves the dual purpose of savings and an insurance plan. This plan offers flexibility to choose between two plan options.
8. Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Income Insurance Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Increasing Income Insurance plan offers guaranteed increasing income and also offers an option to choose between two income options.
9. Reliance Nippon Life Bluechip Savings Insurance Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Bluechip Savings Insurance plan helps you multiply your savings for future financial needs.
10. Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Savings Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Fixed Savings Plan offers guaranteed income and an additional lump sum amount at the time of maturity.
Reliance Life Health Insurance Plan
Reliance Life offers one health insurance plan which is explained below:
1. Reliance Nippon Life Cancer Protection Plus: This health insurance policy provides financial security at the time of diagnosis of Cancer and on every minor and major stage of treatments of Cancer.
Reliance Life Unit-Linked Insurance Plans
Reliance Life Insurance offers four Unit-Linked Insurance plans as discussed below:
1. Reliance Nippon Life Smart Savings Insurance Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Smart Savings Insurance plan offers life cover and offers the policyholder to manage his/her investment on their own.
2. Reliance Nippon Life Prosperity Plus: Reliance Nippon Life Prosperity Plus plan helps the policyholder save to meet his/her financial goals along with providing life cover.
3. Reliance Nippon Life Premier Wealth Insurance Plan: Reliance Nippon Life Premier Wealth Insurance plan balances the protection and investment needs of an individual.
4. Reliance Nippon Life Classic Plan II: Reliance Nippon Life Classic Plan II provides multiple investment options to choose from and also serves the purpose of protection.
Reliance Life Retirement Plans
Reliance Nippon life insurance offers two retirements plans which are as follow:
1. Reliance Nippon Life Immediate Annuity Plan: This insurance plan assists you to earn a constant income after retirement. Under this policy, policyholders are required to pay a single premium amount in a lump sum and select a suitable annuity facility as per their needs. On the basis of the annuity option and opted payout frequency, you will get annuity income.
2. Reliance Nippon Life Smart Pension Plan: This pension policy allows the policyholders to save their money systematically and generate the required corpus to offer themselves a regular amount of income after their retirement. The tax benefits are also applicable to this plan.
Reliance Life Group Insurance Plans
1. Reliance Nippon Life Group Employee Benefits Plan: It is a traditional group insurance policy that provides you with the best facility to generate an amount under employee benefit schemes. The benefits of this plan are governed by the scheme rules which may vary from employer to employer.
2. Reliance Nippon Life Group Term Assurance Plus: This policy offers the best life cover to the family members of group individuals at economic rates against any unforeseen contingencies which may arise in the absence of the group member. The scheme brings immense satisfaction to policyholders.
3. Reliance Nippon Life Group Unit Linked Employee Benefits Plan: This policy offers a flexible and economical way to develop a corpus in order to fund the benefits related to employee schemes that are run by employers. The plan benefits are offered as per the plan rules due to which the number of benefits may vary from employer to employer.
Latest News on Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance gives an individual the option of adding additional benefit riders to their insurance products to boost their protection against life's uncertainties.Find out some important things on Reliance Nippon Life Term Life Rider.
- Reliance Life Insurance Company's Guaranteed Money Return Plan offers you guaranteed money back benefits at regular periods. You may simply meet your and your family's financial demands with the Reliance Guaranteed Money Back Plan. Aside from a Money Back
- Investments are classified into two kinds based on their duration: short-term investments and long-term investments. Short-term investments are specifically designed to generate significant returns in a short period, which can be a month or a year, to pay
- Reliance Nippon The Life Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider offered by Reliance Nippon is a non-linked as well as non-participating coverage and protection rider. The individual opting for this rider will be entitled to receive the rider’s sum assured as a
- How early you get ready to retire is life once you retire. The choice of the finest plan for your needs and long term financial goals could be difficult but absolutely necessary, but it will lead to a better life after retirement. It is very important and
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Reliance Life Insurance gives an individual the option of ad...17 December 2021
Reliance Life Insurance Company's Guaranteed Money Return Pl...02 November 2021
Investments are classified into two kinds based on their dur...29 September 2021
Reliance Nippon The Life Term Life Insurance Benefit Rider o...20 July 2021
How early you get ready to retire is life once you retire. T...14 July 2021
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
Can I change the premium payment frequency of my Reliance Life insurance policy?
Yes, you can request for change in the premium payment frequency on your policy anniversary date by submitting a duly signed request at the Reliance Life Insurance branch office.
How to get a duplicate copy of my policy?
Policyholders can apply for a copy of policy documents by making the payment for getting the duplicate policy documents. Also, they will be required to sign an indemnity.
What is the grace period of Reliance Nippon Life insurance policies?
Reliance Nippon Life Insurance provides a grace period of 30 days for the premium amount due date for quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly mode of premium and 15 days for monthly mode of premium.
Are medical tests necessary while purchasing a life insurance policy?
If the age of an individual is above the minimum age limit prescribed by the insurer, then in such a case, the assured person will need to go through a medical test.
What are the different options available to pay the premium?
Insurance companies give different types of premium payment options such as monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually. Some life insurance plans are also available on the payment of a single premium.