Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers a variety of insurance plans to suit the requirements of a vast clientele spread across the country. Customers have an option to choose their program, depending on their needs.
- Term Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Saving Plans
- Wealth Plans
- Child Plans
- Group Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Term Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers two excellent non-linked non-participation term assurance plans which are as follows:
1. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Abhay Plan: It protects your family when you are no longer around to do so. Customers have a choice of availing of a life cover or a life cover with the return of premium. Besides these pay-out options, this life insurance policy offers Star Union Dai-ichi Life Accidental Death and Total & Permanent Disability benefit riders. Customers can avail of tax benefits under Section 80C and Section 10 (10D) of the Income Tax Act 1961.
2. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Saral Jeevan Bima: It gives protection to your family in case of an unfortunate demise of the policyholder. This policy provides you with a lump sum amount in the event of death and flexibility to select the payment term for the policy premium among single pay, regular pay, or 5 and 10 pay. The plan also allows you to avail of some tax benefits on the premium amount.
Star Union Dai-ichi Retirement Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers three types of retirement plans that help secure your future after you retire from your occupations.
1. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Assured Income Plan: It is a life insurance endowment plan that allows you to choose a guaranteed supplemental income after retirement. The pay-out is in the form of a lump sum and regular income to the family.
2. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Guaranteed Pension Plan: This plan helps you to plan your life post-retirement by offering a deferred pension product to start new ventures, pursue new hobbies, or have a lovely time with your loved ones. There are options to get a lump sum amount to meet your planned or unplanned financial needs.
3. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Immediate Annuity Plus: The policy assures a regular flow of lifelong income with three plan options. Plan A enables you to purchase an immediate annuity and choose from nine annuity options. Plan B allows you to buy an annuity from the proceeds of a reverse mortgage loan and choose from two annuity options. Plan C provides the purchase of an immediate annuity from the proceeds of NPS.
4. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Saral Pension: This retirement policy is designed to ensure a regular flow of income for you throughout life which can help you meet the soaring financial expenses without making any compromises related to your family's dreams. Different annuity modes are available under this plan which are monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly.
Star Union Dai-ichi Savings Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers an exciting range of seven savings plans.
1. Star Union Dai-ichi Guaranteed Money Back Plan: This plan offers you interim pay-outs for meeting short term financial requirements.
2. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Praptee: It is a money-back protection cum savings life insurance plan that offers increasing pay-outs at three-year intervals. Besides, you receive guaranteed maturity benefits.
3. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Aadarsh: It is a short-term savings plan that guarantees maximum benefits like enhanced life cover in the event of accidental demise.
4. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Aayushmaan: It allows you to enjoy lump sum benefits on survival at the end of the policy term. An extended life cover of an amount equal to the basic sum assured is available after maturity for your remaining lifetime.
5. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Samruddhi: This is a unique policy that helps to build your savings and boost them with guaranteed additions/bonuses. Thus, it offers extended financial protection for your family. This policy comes with an in-built accidental death benefit.
6. POS – Star Union Dai-ichi Life Sanchay: It is an exciting life insurance policy that allows you to choose your premium between Rs 6,000 and Rs 60,000, whereby you create a supplementary future income for yourself and your loved ones.
7. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Akshay: This policy offers extended coverage up to 95 years of age. Besides, this policy allows you to enjoy guaranteed annual cashback from the 16th year onwards.
Star Union Dai-ichi Wealth Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Life offers five different wealth plans to help secure your family’s future.
1. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Wealth Builder Plan: It is a unit-linked plan that enables you to control your investments through six funds to get the desired returns. It also features a top option to enhance your savings.
2. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Wealth Creator: This is a regular premium unit-linked plan that offers life cover along with an opportunity to multiply your wealth. It offers you the flexibility to change your premium payment term.
3. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Elite Assure Plus: It helps build your savings while providing assured monthly pay-outs.
4. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Century Plus: This is an endowment life insurance plan where you pay a limited premium for five years. It offers you the flexibility to withdraw from the 11th year onwards.
5. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Century Star: The plan has a limited premium payment term of seven years and allows you to withdraw from the 13th year onwards. It offers protection to your family in case you are not around.
Star Union Dai-ichi Child Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi life insurance offers a child insurance plan to ensure a secured future for your children through financial assistance, even in your absence.
1. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Aashirwaad: It is the ideal plan for the benefit of your child as the policy continues even after the unfortunate demise of the life assured. You have the flexibility to choose from five maturity options. Guaranteed additions are available that make this policy one of the most favoured amongst all policies.
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Group Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers four types of group plans for those who value the lives of their employees.
1. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: This policy is a one-year group term renewable plan.
2. Star Union Dai-ichi Life New Sampoorna Loan Suraksha: It is a credit-linked insurance product that takes care of your loan repayments in case you are not around to do so. Thus, your family does not have this burden.
3. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Group Term Insurance Plus: This plan gives financial security to the insured individual at affordable rates. It also provides flexibility to personalise the plan to make it offer suitable protection to a group, allow existing members to leave and new ones to join the group, and in order to let insured persons pay premiums in different modes.
4. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Group Retirement Benefit Plan: The plan enables the master policyholder to provide for the retirement benefits of the group member, like gratuity obligations and leave encashment.
5. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Group Accidental Benefit Rider: It is available on the group insurance plans, where the insured member can get 100% of the rider sum assured on death due to an accident.
6. Star Union Dai-ichi Life Group Employee Benefit Plan: This policy is designed to cater to the requirements of employers who wish to fund the member of the group with retirement benefits that comprise gratuity, encashment of leaves, superannuation feature and post-retirement medical facility.
Latest News on Daiichi Life Insurance
- Investment definition is an asset acquired or invested in to build wealth and save money from the hard-earned income or appreciation. Investment meaning is primarily to obtain an additional source of income or gain profit from the investment over a specif
- When you need interim payments to satisfy your short-term financial needs, Star Union Dai-Guaranteed Ichi’s Money Back Plan comes in handy. It pays out regularly every five years. So, give in to your want for that automobile, an exotic vacation, or a high
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Daiichi Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
What distinguishes Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance from other insurance companies?
One of the crucial benefits of Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance is its excellent reach. The company reaches out to its more than 64 million customers through the 11,500 plus branches. It also allows a range of flexible payment options.
What are the different types of plans offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance?
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers a range of customer-friendly insurance plans, like protection plans, child plans, savings plans, wealth plans, group plans, and retirement plans.
What are the different aspects of customer service offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance?
Besides offering attractive premium payment options, Star Union Dai-ichi has an excellent grievance redressal system where the company provides the facility to customers to submit their complaints online. As the company is sensitive to its customer's needs, it offers easy escalation options if they are not satisfied with the response.
Is it possible to revive a lapsed Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance policy?
One can revive their lapsed Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance within six months from the period of the first unpaid premium by paying the due premiums, along with applicable interest. However, suppose more than six months have elapsed since the first unpaid premium. In that case, the policyholder should undergo medical tests and revive the policy by paying the due premiums with applicable interest.
Can I pay the premium for my Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance plan online?
Yes, you can log in to the portal and pay the Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance policy premium online.