Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
About Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Established in 2009, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance (SUD Life) is a joint venture between Dai-ichi Life Holdings, a top insurance company in Japan, Bank of India, and Union Bank of India. A robust base of more than 64 million customers is a direct result of the excellent customer service offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life. The company offers a range of plans through the 11,500+ bank branches situated across the length and breadth of the country. As these banks have a significant majority of branches in rural areas, Star Union Dai-ichi Life is committed to providing insurance products catering to the unique needs of customers across a broad cross-section of society.
Star Union Dai-ichi Life has won a spate of awards over the last few years. The prominent among them include “Claims Service Leader Award” awarded by India Insurance Awards in 2017, “Life Insurance Company of the Year” by India Insurance Awards in 2015, “Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance” from the Institute of Directors in 2017, and “National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance” awarded by Institute of Company Secretaries in 2020.
Types of Star Union Dai-ichi Insurance Life Insurance Plans
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers a bouquet of excellent insurance plans to its valued customers. Here are the products available from Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance.
1. Protection Plans: Star Union Dai-ichi Insurance Life’s Premier protection plan ensures that your family continues its lifestyle even when you are not around to offer much-needed support. This unique plan qualifies as one of the most versatile protection plans in the insurance market.
2. Retirement Plans: Star Union Dai-ichi Life's Retirement plans allow you to invest in a secure and comfortable future. These plans ensure that you live your life to the fullest, even after retiring from work. Retirement plans provide a guaranteed source of income while taking care of uncertainties in life.
3. Saving Plans: Star Union Dai-ichi Life’s Savings Plan is ideal for those who value comfort and want to secure their family’s future. The advantage of savings plans is that you get a guaranteed return at regular intervals to help meet your short-term financial requirements.
4. Wealth Plans: Star Union Dai-ichi Life's Wealth Plans should be perfect for people who have big dreams. Wealth plans are flexible as they allow you to invest in a lump sum or instalments, depending on your preferences.
5. Child Plans: Star Union Dai-ichi Life offers a range of plans for securing your child’s future. The best aspects of (one plan) such plans are that they continue to provide financial assistance to your children, even in your absence.
6. Group Plans: Besides the individual life insurance plans, Star Union Dai-ichi Life offers a range of group plans that enable you to invest for a secured tomorrow. They come with flexible payment options and affordable premiums.
Daiichi Life Insurance User Reviews
Latest News on Daiichi Life Insurance
- Investment definition is an asset acquired or invested in to build wealth and save money from the hard-earned income or appreciation. Investment meaning is primarily to obtain an additional source of income or gain profit from the investment over a specif
- When you need interim payments to satisfy your short-term financial needs, Star Union Dai-Guaranteed Ichi’s Money Back Plan comes in handy. It pays out regularly every five years. So, give in to your want for that automobile, an exotic vacation, or a high
Claim Process at Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
From Investment and Savings plans to Retirement and Protecti...22 November 2023
Find out all about HDFC life insurance policy details and be...21 November 2023
Find out all about the best term insurance plans for housewi...15 November 2023
Get peace of mind with LIC e-Term insurance, a hassle-free o...30 October 2023
Find out all about the best life insurance policies that off...24 October 2023
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
What distinguishes Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance from other insurance companies?
One of the crucial benefits of Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance is its excellent reach. The company reaches out to its more than 64 million customers through the 11,500 plus branches. It also allows a range of flexible payment options.
What are the different types of plans offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance?
Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers a range of customer-friendly insurance plans, like protection plans, child plans, savings plans, wealth plans, group plans, and retirement plans.
What are the different aspects of customer service offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance?
Besides offering attractive premium payment options, Star Union Dai-ichi has an excellent grievance redressal system where the company provides the facility to customers to submit their complaints online. As the company is sensitive to its customer's needs, it offers easy escalation options if they are not satisfied with the response.
Is it possible to revive a lapsed Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance policy?
One can revive their lapsed Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance within six months from the period of the first unpaid premium by paying the due premiums, along with applicable interest. However, suppose more than six months have elapsed since the first unpaid premium. In that case, the policyholder should undergo medical tests and revive the policy by paying the due premiums with applicable interest.
Can I pay the premium for my Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance plan online?
Yes, you can log in to the portal and pay the Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance policy premium online.