Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
HDFC Life Insurance offers a wide range of comprehensive plans that provide financial protection to its customers at affordable premiums. The plans can be chosen according to the customers' varied requirements. It offers 6 types of life insurance plans.
Explore the types of Life Insurance plans offered by HDFC Life Standard Insurance, one of the leading life insurance providers by reading about them in detail below:
- Term Insurance Plans
- Health Insurance Plan
- Savings and Investment Plans
- Pension Plans
- Child Plans
You can choose from the plans offered by HDFC Life Insurance that fit your needs and budget.
HDFC Life Term Insurance Plans
HDFC Life offers different terms of insurance plans as discussed below:
1. HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life: This insurance policy gives you holistic protection at a reasonable rate. HDFC Life Click 2 Protect financial stability for you and your family at the time of unforeseen events. This plan provides a wide range of cover options and you can choose according to your need. This plan provides an option to pick your cover from 4 different options that are Life Option, Extra Life Option, Income Option, and Income Plus Option. You can add Riders for protection against accidental disability and critical illness in this term plan.
2. HDFC Life Saral Jeevan Bima: HDFC Life Saral Jeevan Bima is also known as a ‘Pure risk’ plan. This plan provides life coverage and offers a lump sum amount to the family of the life assured in case of an unfortunate demise of the life assured. HDFC Life Saral Jeevan Bima offers flexibility to choose the premium payment term. You can choose to opt for additional protection by adding riders under this term plan.
HDFC Life Health Insurance Plans
HDFC Life offers various health insurance plans as discussed below:
1. HDFC Life Cancer Care: HDFC Life Cancer Care plan offers a lump sum benefit on diagnosis of Early Stage and Major Cancer which helps in providing financial aid and protects you from huge medical expenses.
2. HDFC Life Easy Health: HDFC Life Easy Health is a Critical Illness Health plan for a family. This insurance policy will give you a lump sum amount in case of hospitalization of an insured person if he or she undergoes any medical surgery or if he or she has been diagnosed with any sort of critical Illness.
3. Click 2 Protect Health: Click 2 Protect Health provides dual benefits of health and life insurance. It is a comprehensive and affordable plan.
4. HDFC Life Cardiac Care: HDFC Life Cardiac Care is specially designed to provide financial protection for cardiac conditions and procedures.
5. HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Corona Kavach: HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Corona Kavach is specially designed to provide you with cover from the treatment of COVID-19 disease. Under this plan, a lump sum amount is provided in case of unforeseen demise of the life assured or on the diagnosis of a terminal illness. This plan comes with 9 plan options that you can choose from according to your requirements and budget.
HDFC Life Savings and Investments Insurance Plans
HDFC Life offers several savings and investment insurance plans as discussed below:
1. HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth: HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth is a Unit Linked and Non-Participating Life Insurance plan. This plan offers market-linked returns and provides financial support for you and your family.
2. HDFC Life Sanchay Plus: HDFC Life Sanchay Plus is a non-participating and non-linked savings plan. This plan provides guaranteed returns and provides your family financial protection at the time of unfortunate events.
3. HDFC Life Sanchay Par Advantage: HDFC Life Sanchay Par Advantage provides life cover and protection up to 100 years of age. You have an option to choose between Immediate or Deferred income as per requirements.
4. HDFC Life Sanchay: It is a non-participating insurance policy that offers guaranteed and excellent benefits with the flexibility of options to choose your investment from.
5. HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus: This plan is a Whole Life Insurance plan. HDFC Life Sampoorn Samridhi Plus is a part of the Par (Life) Fund.
6. HDFC Life Classic Assure Plus: This plan is an investment as well as an insurance policy that provides assured benefits and lets you enhance your wealth.
7. HDFC Life Super Income Plan: It is a regular money back policy that offers assured benefits and bonuses to plan your investment requirements.
8. HDFC Life Sampoorn Nivesh: It is an insurance as well as investment policy that is designed with the inclusion of various fund options which will ultimately assist you to utilise your investment.
9. HDFC SL ProGrowth Flexi: HDFC SL ProGrowth Flexi is a Unit-linked Insurance plan that provides flexibility to choose one of the two benefit options that are Death Benefit/Death + Accidental Death Benefit.
10. HDFC Life ProGrowth Plus: HDFC Life ProGrowth Plus is a simple savings-cum-insurance plan that offers life cover and also provides the benefit of creating your own investment strategies.
11. HDFC SL Growth Super II: HDFC SL Growth Super II is a Unit-linked Plan that gives you the flexibility to choose from 8 benefit options
12. HDFC Life Crest: HDFC Life Crest provides the benefit of investing in a shorter time period. You get the option of paying premiums for just 5 years and enjoying a policy term of 10 years.
13. HDFC Life Uday: HDFC Life Uday provides benefits like guaranteed additions and bonuses. This plan ensures that your family receives a lump sum benefit in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
14. HDFC Life Capital Shield: It is a plan that provides higher returns by simply investing a portion of your wealth in equity and the balance in debt, and also provides you with life cover.
15. HDFC Life Click 2 Invest: HDFC Life Click 2 Invest is an online Unit-linked plan that offers you market-linked returns, charges you minimally, and provides your family with financial protection.
16. HDFC Life Pragati: HDFC Life Pragati plan provides you with the dual benefit of Savings and Protection. This plan also provides you with multiple term options that fit according to your requirements.
HDFC Life Pension Plans
HDFC Life offers several pension plans as discussed below:
1. HDFC Life Pension Guaranteed Plan: The plan is a one time premium annuity policy that tends to help in giving a regular guaranteed income for a lifetime.
2. HDFC Life New Immediate Annuity Plan: It is a non-linked traditional annuity policy that provides several annuity-related options. This plan offers flexibility to choose the frequency of annuity from monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/annual options.
3. HDFC Life Assured Pension Plan - ULIP: This policy is a Unit Linked Plan that provides you with returns that are market-linked in addition to loyalty additions and help in achieving retirement goals.
4. HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus: HDFC Life Personal Pension Plus plan provides assured benefits equal to 101% of total premiums paid on death or at vesting.
HDFC Life Child Plans
HDFC Standard offers different child plans as discussed below:
1. HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan: HDFC Life YoungStar Udaan plan offers financial support for your child’s academic expenses pre and post-college. This plan also provides financial support for miscellaneous and extracurricular expenses that occur during college/school.
2. HDFC Life Click 2 Wealth: HDFC Life Click to Wealth is a unit-linked type plan that is designed to offer market-linked returns and gives life protection for policyholders and their families. This insurance policy will help you secure your kid’s future with the premium waiver option in which in your absence all the remaining premiums will be waived off by us.
3. HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium: HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium is a unit-linked policy (ULIP) that is designed to accumulate savings for your child's future, even after your demise. This policy is crucial as it can fulfill the immediate as well as future requirements of your child.
Latest News on HDFC Life Insurance
- You can easily check the expiry date of your life insurance policy by going to the website of HDFC Life. For more details on why to check the expiry date of HDFC life policy and others, read on.
- There are chances that you might get your HDFC Life insurance policy lost or misplaced, in such a case you need to apply for a duplicate one. Read on to understand the process of getting a duplicate of the HDFC Life policy.
- HDFC Life Term Insurance Premium Calculator lets individuals evaluate the premium amount on the basis of the selected sum assured of their life insurance policy. Read on to know the process of using HDFC Premium Calculator Online!
- You can revive your lapsed HDFC policy by following the process of Reinstatement. To know more about the steps, read on and learn more.
- You can easily apply for a loan with HDFC Life either through an online process or an offline process. There are certain terms and conditions attached when taking loans from HDFC Life. Read on to know all about the HDFC Life loan process.
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
You can easily check the expiry date of your life insurance ...21 February 2023
There are chances that you might get your HDFC Life insuranc...27 January 2023
HDFC Life Term Insurance Premium Calculator lets individuals...24 January 2023
You can revive your lapsed HDFC policy by following the proc...18 January 2023
You can easily apply for a loan with HDFC Life either throug...04 January 2023
HDFC Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at HDFC Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About HDFC Life Insurance
Why should I choose HDFC Life Insurance?
HDFC provides a wide range of Term, Savings, Investment, Pension, Health and Child plans. You can choose the plan that fits your needs and budget. HDFC Life Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 99.07% for the year 2019-20. HDFC provides 24x7 customer care service.
What type of life insurance plans does HDFC Life offer?
HDFC provides a wide range of term, savings, investment, pension, health and child plans.
What is the Claim Settlement Ratio of HDFC Life for the year 2019-20?
HDFC Life Insurance featured a Claim Settlement Ratio of 99.07% for the year FY 2019-20.
What is the toll-free customer care number of HDFC Life Insurance?
The toll-free customer care number of HDFC Life is 1800 266 9777.
Why should I purchase a life insurance policy online?.
Purchasing life insurance online is fast and convenient, requires minimum paperwork, is economical and provides you with real-time tracking.