Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Benefits of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
Edelweiss Financial Services Limited, one of the top-ranked Indian financial services companies, joined hands with Tokio Marine Holdings Inc, amongst the oldest and largest insurance companies in Japan, in 2011 to establish Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Company. The company serves thousands of customers through its innovative life insurance and other insurance policies. These products offer a host of benefits for their clients. The insurance plans on offer include term insurance plans, investment plans, heal insurance, group insurance, and retirement plans.
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Benefits
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance provides a tremendous range of benefits to its customers situated across the country.
- Wide Range Of Products: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers several life insurance products such as term insurance, investment, retirement, health, group and micro plans. These plans are specially designed to cater to different needs of people without bothering their pockets.
- Customer-friendly Policy Servicing Process: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance offers high-quality customer service at every stage of the policy servicing process. Starting with the free look period of 15 days (30 days in the case of online policies) to the claim honouring stage, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is there with the customer at every step to make it a seamless experience for the policyholder.
- Excellent Claim Settlement Ratio: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has a claim settlement ratio of 83.44% in the financial year 2019-20. In the year 2018-19, it was 95.82%. It proves that customers do not face any hassles when claiming the maturity or other benefits that accrue on its insurance policies.
- Low Premium and High Coverage: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance term insurance policies are renowned for offering high insurance cover against the payment of low premium. Besides, the company provides the benefit of the return of premium on maturity. It also covers terminal illnesses and offers a lump sum payment to meet medical expenses.
- Complete Transparency: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance ensures full transparency in its dealings with customers. It offers about ten online insurance policies. The company has facilities to pay premiums and report claims online.
- Let Investment Grow While Providing Cover: Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has a range of investment plans on offer that allow the policyholder to let the investment grow while enjoying the benefits of life insurance simultaneously.
Latest News on Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Riders are add-ons that help enhance the protection provided by insurance policies. Find out more on the advantage of having a rider.
- One of the better ways to organize your life investment cover is to use a Money Back guarantee. You will not only receive money at regular intervals during the policy term, a sum assured at the policy's conclusion, and bonus amounts as specified by the in
- A typical insurance policy usually pays out the sum assured if the insured dies within the policy term. The payout, sometimes known as a death benefit, was previously only available to the insured person's nominees or claimants. The insurance company is
- A money back policy is a type of life insurance that pays out cash at predetermined intervals. This money back is computed as a percentage of the policyholder's chosen sum assured. A money return policy gives you the extra advantage of insurance as well a
- The major benefit of money return insurance is that it provides a steady stream of income at predetermined periods, allowing the insured to meet his or her expenses during the policy's tenure. Furthermore, this plan provides a guaranteed return on investm
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
Riders are add-ons that help enhance the protection provided...16 December 2021
One of the better ways to organize your life investment cove...26 October 2021
A typical insurance policy usually pays out the sum assured ...14 October 2021
A money back policy is a type of life insurance that pays ou...11 October 2021
The major benefit of money return insurance is that it provi...06 October 2021
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
FAQ About Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
What are the factors that determine your Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium amount?
Factors like age, income, gender, smoking habits, income, and the selection of specific riders determine your premium calculation. The policy term and premium payment frequency are also crucial factors.
Does every policy of Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance plan require separate premium calculators?
No, the premium calculation depends on the plan you choose. There is the same calculator to determine premium amounts.
Is the annual premium different from the monthly Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium amount?
Yes, you get a nominal concession when you pay the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium amount annually.
How does the selection of specific riders determine the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium?
Each rider comes with a specific additional load on the premium amount.
Is it compulsory to use the Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance premium calculator?
It is not compulsory, but you get an accurate picture of the premium payment when you use this premium calculator.