Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
Claim Settlement of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance provides you with an easy, quick and hassle-free claim settlement process. ICICI Prudential has maintained a high Claim Settlement Ratio of 97.84% for the FY 2020-21. Accessibility, sensitivity and efficiency are the values that drive ICICI Prudential Life Insurance claim philosophy. The insurer has launched “Claim for Sure” for its customers that offers guaranteed 1 Day death claim settlement, payment of interest on claim amount every day of delay beyond 1 working day and quick and hassle-free claim service when your family needs it the most.
How To Make Claim
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Claim Settlement Process
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has a 3 step hassle-free claim settlement process. The process is as follows:
Step 1 - Insurance Claim Reporting
It begins with the intimation of the incident for the registration of the claim. Policyholders can register their claims online at any of our branches or via the SMS method at their convenience.
- Call their 24x7 Claim Care Team on 1-860-266-7766
- Visit their nearest ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branch
- Email your claim at email@example.com,
- SMS ‘ICLAIM <space> Policy Number’ to 56767.
Step 2 - Insurance Claim Review
Here the ClaimCare team of ICICI Prudential Life insurance assess your claim, inform you in case any documents are pending and raise a requirement. Its ClaimCare team is responsible for sending updates via SMSes, Calling for required additional documents and sending reminders.
Step 3 - Claim Settlement
Once the claim is intimated and the ClaimCare Team receives all the relevant documents the insurer settles your claim. Moreover, to secure the amount of your claim settlement, lessen the documentation procedure and confirm your convenience, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company has developed electronic modes of transfer to use for the settlement of claims.
Documents Required To Make ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Claim
Following are the list of documents required to raise an ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Claim:
Natural Death Claim
- Claimant's statement/claim intimation form
- Death certificate copy given by Local Municipal Authority
- Nominee’s photo identification evidence and present proof of address
- Cancelled Cheque
- Copy of medico-legal cause of death certificate
- Medical records copy such as admission information, discharge or death records, test reports, etc.
- Certificate issued by the doctor or clinic or hospital
Unnatural/Accidental Death Claim
- All-natural death claim documents
- Copy of FIR or investigation report or the report of post mortem, in case of accidental death or suicide events
- Copy of the driving license is also required. If the assured person was driving during the accident. But it is applicable only if 'Accident and Disability Benefit Rider’ was opted)
Health Insurance Claim
- Claimant's statement / claim intimation form
- Attending doctor's certificate
- Copy of records related to medical treatment such as admission notes, discharge and test reports.
- Original policy certificate
- Cancelled cheque
Latest News on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Plan is considered as a wise choice by many people out there. There are a number of chronic illnesses covered by this particular plan. Learn more about which illnesses are covered under the ICICI iProtect Plan.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has come out with a term insurance product ‘ICICI Pru iProtect Return of Premium’. It is a customer-centric plan that will offer life-stage based cover wherein the quantum of life cover is automatically adjusted based on th
- A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insurance policy that has been created for customers who do not want to endure the hassle of keeping a tab on the plan and making regular periodic payments. Here, you make one large payment, become t
- An endowment policy is a type of life insurance coverage that includes an investment component as well as a death payment. It enables you to develop a sizable savings account for your family while also ensuring that they are financially secure in your abs
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd began its operations in the year 2001. It is a joint venture between one of the largest private sector banks in India and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Plan is considered as a wise choice...28 December 2022
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has come out with a term ins...03 May 2022
A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insu...04 April 2022
An endowment policy is a type of life insurance coverage tha...04 March 2022
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd began its operat...20 January 2022
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Claim Settlement FAQs
Where can I submit the documents of the claim?
You can upload the documents online in the claim section of the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance website, www.iciciprulife.com or you can submit the documents at the claim desk of any of the listed branches of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. To locate the nearest branch, visit, www.iciciprulife.com/branchlocator
Who receives the claim benefit?
The claim benefit can be received by:
- The nominee you appoint while you purchase the insurance policy or the guardian in case of a minor nominee.
- The proposer is also known as the policyholder.
- An assignee is a person in whose favour the policy has been assigned in case the policy is assigned.
What is the right time to report a claim?
In case of a disability claim, you can report the claim within 120 days from the date of the disability. In case of critical illness or major surgery, the claim is to be reported within 60 days from the date of diagnosis or surgery.
What happens when the nominee dies?
In the absence of a nominee, your family members will have to produce proof establishing their right to claim the policy benefit.
What can cause the decline of a claim?
A claim will be declined if it does not abide by the following:
- Declaration and authorisation which were provided at the time of policy agreement and inception, as specified in the form of application
- Terms and Conditions mentioned in the policy document.