Term Life Insurance Premium Calculator
Date of Birth
Do you smoke or chew tobacco?
Choose required coverage to secure your family’s future
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Mediclaim Policy Premium Calculator
A premium calculator is an online tool that helps you calculate the premium of your life insurance plan before actually buying the policy. A premium calculator is designed specifically to calculate monthly amounts of premiums to achieve the sum assured. With the help of a premium calculator, you can get personalized results by selecting the type of life insurance policy, cover-up, and life cover. The premium calculator allows you to adjust the sum assured according to your requirements from the policy and according to your budget.
How To Use ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Premium Calculator?
You can use InsuranceDekho’s life insurance premium calculator to calculate the ICICI prudential Company life insurance premium by following the simple steps given below:
Step 1: Locate the ‘Premium Calculator’ on the ‘Life Insurance’ page of InsuranceDekho’s website.
Step 2: Select the type of life insurance policy that you require and fill in your personal details such as Age, Gender, Cover-up, and Life Cover.
Step 3: The premium will be calculated immediately after you fill in the details. Your calculations can differ as soon as you change the variables like Age, Gender, Cover-up, and Life Cover.
Benefits of Using ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Premium Calculator
The benefits of using the ICICI Prudential life insurance premium calculator are as follows:
- Instant Calculation: With the help of a premium calculator, you can calculate your premium according to your requirements in the policy. You are required to enter your personal information like Gender, Age, Cover-up, Life Cover, etc. The tool is specifically designed for the instant calculation of the premium amount.
- Correct Premium: The premium calculator helps in calculating the accurate premium for the policy that you should be paying for your life insurance policy.
- Better Decision Making: The premium calculator helps you compare the different insurance plans which can help you make the right purchasing decisions without any inconvenience.
- Hassle-Free: InsuranceDekho’s premium calculator is very simple and easy to use and can be accessed by anybody. The buyer just needs to fill in general information about themselves for instant calculation of premiums.
Latest News on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Plan is considered as a wise choice by many people out there. There are a number of chronic illnesses covered by this particular plan. Learn more about which illnesses are covered under the ICICI iProtect Plan.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has come out with a term insurance product ‘ICICI Pru iProtect Return of Premium’. It is a customer-centric plan that will offer life-stage based cover wherein the quantum of life cover is automatically adjusted based on th
- A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insurance policy that has been created for customers who do not want to endure the hassle of keeping a tab on the plan and making regular periodic payments. Here, you make one large payment, become t
- An endowment policy is a type of life insurance coverage that includes an investment component as well as a death payment. It enables you to develop a sizable savings account for your family while also ensuring that they are financially secure in your abs
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd began its operations in the year 2001. It is a joint venture between one of the largest private sector banks in India and Prudential Corporation Holdings Limited
Why to Buy Life Insurance Policy Online from InsuranceDekho
- Tax benefit upto 1,50,000*
- Claim support everyday 10AM-7PM
- 50 Lacs+ happy customers
Life Insurance News
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart Plan is considered as a wise choice...28 December 2022
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has come out with a term ins...03 May 2022
A single insurance endowment plan is a one-time payment insu...04 April 2022
An endowment policy is a type of life insurance coverage tha...04 March 2022
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd began its operat...20 January 2022
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance User Reviews
Claim Process at ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
Claim IntimationIn the event of the death of the life assured, the insurance company should be intimated as early as possible.
Submission of DocumentsFor easy claim settlement, claim form, original policy document, death certificate and others documents should be submitted on time.
Claim EvaluationAfter successful submission of documents, the insurance company will thoroughly evaluate the claim filed.
Claim SettlementIf claim request is approved, claim is settled within 30 days. In case of additional investigation, claim process may take 120 days.
Best Insurance Advisors in Your City.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What is the easiest way to calculate life insurance premium?
The easiest way to calculate life insurance premium is by using InsuranceDekho’s life insurance premium calculator. The tool is free of cost and easy to use.
What are the factors that affect the premium calculation for life insurance plans?
Factors that affect the premium calculation for life insurance plans are age, gender, medical history, geographic location, BMI index and lifestyle of a person who is purchasing the insurance plan.
How would I know how much life insurance cover do I require?
You can calculate the life insurance cover that you require by considering several factors such as human life value, liabilities, total income, your financial goals, the number of dependent members in the family, and current monthly expenses.
For how long do life insurance plans last?
The tenure of life insurance plans depends on the requirements of the policyholder. Generally, they are 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 30 years, etc. in multiples of 5 years.
How many years should I purchase life cover for?
It is recommended to purchase life insurance cover of 10-15 times your annual income.