United India Own Damage Bike Insurance
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
United India Standalone Own-Damage Bike Insurance Policy
Using a two-wheeler on your daily basis comes with certain risks and this can be a source of deep worry for you and your family. One way to minimise the impact of the crisis is to purchase insurance. Insurance offers a layer of protection for the insurance holder and their two-wheeler in case of a mishap. The compensation provided by the insurance company gives the policyholder financial stability in the face of a crisis. When you purchase own-damage two-wheeler insurance it will take care of own damage costs in case of a road accident, theft, vandalism, fire, explosion, natural and manmade calamity. If you purchase this along with the compulsory third party insurance it is sure to give you holistic protection.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
United India Third Party Insurance
United India Standalone Own-Damage Insurance
United India Comprehensive Insurance
United India third party insurance will take care of third party liabilities comprising bodily injuries, death and property damage. The maximum compensation for property damage is Rs 1 Lakh.
United India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance will take care of only own-damage costs in the event of a mishap. It provides this cover for several possible situations.
United India comprehensive insurance plan offers coverage for two-wheelers provides coverage for both third party liabilities and own-damage costs under a single premium.
Third party insurance for two-wheelers from United India does not offer add-on covers.
Standalone own-damage insurance from United India has several add-on coves to offer its policyholders.
Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance plans from United India also has several add-on covers to offer its policyholders.
United India third party two-wheeler insurance is the most low priced insurance among the three but it offers the most basic coverage.
United India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance is more expensive than the third party cover as it offers better insurance coverage.
United India comprehensive insurance plan for two-wheelers is their most expensive insurance but it offers the most holistic coverage.
What is Covered Under a United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are covered under a United India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Road accidents that damage the two-wheeler in some way.
- A fire or explosion that damages the two-wheeler in some way.
- If the two-wheeler is damaged beyond repair or is stolen and cannot be traced.
- A natural disaster or man-made calamity that damages the two-wheeler.
What is Not Covered Under a United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the aspects that are not covered under a United India standalone own-damage two-wheeler insurance policy:
- Electrical or mechanical failures of the two-wheeler.
- Damage caused to the two-wheeler because of some form of illegal driving.
- Regular wear and tear of the two-wheeler, i.e, depreciation.
- Any mishap that occurs outside India.
Benefits of United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy
Following are the benefits of purchasing a United India Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
- The insurance will take care of your two-wheeler in the event of a mishap in many situations in many cases like road accidents, cases of vandalism, fires, explosions and calamities.
- For every claim-free year, the insurance provider will give a No Claim Bonus which increases with every consecutive year.
- Add-on covers can be purchased along with the insurance to further enhance the coverage.
How To Purchase a United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Following are the steps you need to take to purchase a United India Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy:
Step 1: Go to the InsuranceDekho page and select the two-wheeler insurance tab from the top left corner.
Step 2: Provide the registration number of your two-wheeler. In case you do not have this you can also enter its make, model and year of registration instead.
Step 3: Also provide your name and mobile number. Once done select the Submit and Get Quotes tab to proceed.
Step 4: The quotes for two-wheeler insurance policies will be visible on the screen. Select the one offered by United India and any add-ons you would like to purchase with it.
Step 5: Lastly, pay for your United India two-wheeler insurance policy and the policy document will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore United India Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Bike Insurance
- When do you need to change the ownership of the bike? What are the documents required to change ownership of a bike? Let's know more.
- Online vs offline bike insurance: which one to choose? What is the difference between online and offline car insurance policy? Let's learn more.
- A number plate, also known as a registration plate or a license plate, is simply a metal board representation of that unique registration ID.
- Types of bike insurance plans, what are add-ons under bike insurance plans, important terms related to bike insurance. Here is a complete guide.
- You must be looking for things to protect your bike in rains? Here are some things you should know and do for a smooth experience in the rain.
United India Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023