IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy Download
- No Inspection Needed
- Immediate Policy Issurance
Top IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Plans
Calculate Your Bike Insurance Premium Online
Select your Two wheeler brand
Which city is your Two wheeler registered in?
When did you buy your Two wheeler?
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy Document
A bike insurance policy document acts as a formal agreement between a policyholder and an insurance company. This document confirms that a bike or any other vehicle is insured. It is available as a soft copy as well as a hard copy. The policy document holds the plan details which manifests the coverage information of the insurance cover. It is a crucial document as the insurance company provides the offerings on the basis of policy wording and it is the only evidence with which an insured person can claim coverage.
The IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company sends the bike insurance policy document at the policyholder’ address within a few days as a receipt of the insurance policy purchase. It is very important for every bike owner to hold a bike insurance policy document and also to be aware of all the details mentioned in it. Here are a few crucial components of a bike insurance policy document that policyholders need to go through:
- Policy type
- Policy number
- Policy duration
- IDV and premium amount
- General coverage exclusions
- Policy features and benefits
- Terms and conditions of the policy
- Personal and vehicle details mentioned
- Grievance redressal process of the insurer.
How to Download IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
The following are the steps to download the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy document online by entering the policy number of bike insurance:
- Visit the website of IFFCO Tokio Insurance and select the ‘Support’ tab.
- Choose the ‘Policy Copy’ tab and click on the ‘Policy Copy Download’ or ‘Download Health Policy E-card’ based on your need.
- Enter a few basic details such as Mobile Number, Email ID, Policy Number, Vehicle Registration Number, and the last 5 digits of Vehicle Engine Number and then click on the ‘Download Policy’ button.
- After entering these details, the soft copy of the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy document will get downloaded.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy Document?
All the bike owners should carry a bike insurance policy while riding a bike as per the Indian Motor Tariff, otherwise, the rider can be penalised with a fine of Rs. 2,000 and/or imprisonment of up to 3 months. In a bid to provide ease to riders, the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) has introduced the e-Vahan Bima application with which the bike owners can carry the policy document in soft copy rather than holding it in an original or duplicate hard copy form. The e-Vahan Bima is attached with a QR code that comprises all the details of the bike insurance policy.
How to Get a Hard Copy of IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy?
If a policyholder does not own a hard copy of the IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy as he bought it through an online mode or lost the original hard copy somewhere, in such a case, a policyholder can either download the bike insurance policy document from the official website of the insurer in the PDF format and take its print out afterwards. Also, the insured persons can on the toll-free number 1800-103-5499 to seek assistance from the customer support executives of the IFFCO Tokio General Insurance to get a duplicate bike insurance policy document.
The policyholders can also get in touch with the InsuranceDekho team by calling the toll-free number 7551-196-989 between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm to seek assistance in getting a hard copy of the policy document. The InsuranceDekho support team is trained to provide perfect advice to policyholders to find the hard copy of bike insurance policy documents without any hassle.
How Can I Make Changes In My IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Policy Document?
The bike insurance policy document attains the stature of a legal document, therefore, no wrong information should be filled in it. However, somehow if any incorrect information has been entered in the policy document, in such a case, you should get in touch with the support staff of the IFFCO Tokio by calling on 1800-103-5499 (Toll-Free) and make a request for the required changes in the bike insurance policy document. The customer care team of IFFCO Tokio holds experienced and trained professionals who will actively look into your issue and clear the discrepancies by issuing a rectified bike insurance policy document at the earliest. The insured persons can also download the insurer’s customer app to make changes in their policy documents.
Explore Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance
- A bike insurance, technically called a two-wheeler insurance, is an ideal tool to safeguard yourself against the financial losses which may arise due
- Want to check the policy status for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance? Read on to find out the step-by-step guide in detail!
- Read on to find out the process to make IFFCO Tokio premium payments online in detail.
- IFFCO Tokio customer support can help you resolve your concerns related to claims, renewals, and more. Read on to find the ways to reach the company's
- Read on to find out how to avail of a claim for your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance in detail.
Iffco Tokio Bike Insurance User Reviews
- Policy Download
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Customer Care
- Add On
114 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy# within 5 mins
- More than 50 lakhs happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Bike Insurance News
Check out our list of top models, including prices, features...27 October 2023
Know the key differences between spoke wheels and alloy whee...27 October 2023
Know the RTO rules, guidelines, benefits and highlights for ...27 October 2023
Explore the cheapest and most affordable third-party two-whe...25 October 2023
Looking for the best low maintenance bikes in India in 2023?...25 October 2023