Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online mechanism that assists me in knowing the correct insurance premium amount for your car. You can get the personalized results from the calculator by choosing the car details and No Claim Bonus status of your car. With the knowledge of the right premium amount of your car, you can select the premium quote as per your needs and budget.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s Registered Location and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Mention if you have requested any claim against your car insurance in the last policy term.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and premium amount of your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – You can get the Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car with the help of our premium calculator for car insurance. The IDV is an amount which you are entitled to get the theft or total loss of your car. Get the right IDV of your car from your insurance provider.
- Right Premium – With the premium calculator you can easily calculate the amount that you should be paying as the car insurance premium.
- Helps in Making Informed Decisions – Decision making becomes easier with the right information. Therefore, the right premium amount and IDV can assist you in making informed decisions related to car insurance.
- Helps You Choose The Correct Policy – The correct information of the right IDV and the premium amount of your car, calculated computed by the premium calculator, can help you choose the right premium quote from the available options.
Third-Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
The Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance policies is dependent on various factors such as make, model, and the variant of the car, age of the car, RTO location of the car, fuel type and engine capacity of the car, etc. Make use of our Premium Calculator to get instant results for the premium amount of your car insurance.
Must Read Articles before buying Sbi Car Insurance
- Read this article to find out significant features and benefits of purchasing your car insurance from SBI General Insurance
- To know some of the simple and quick ways of renewing your bike insurance plan online, read the article.
- Read this article to find out everything you need to know about purchasing car insurance from SBI General Insurance.
- Read this article to find out effective ways to reduce the cost of your car insurance premium with SBI General Insurance.
- There are many features and benefits of SBI car insurance plans. Read this article to take note of the benefits of car insurance plans.
SBI Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
616 Sbi Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023