ACKO Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 2,000
- CLAIMS SETTLED 72.68%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that lets you know the correct premium amount for your car insurance plan. The calculator calculates the premium amount right for your car insurance plan on the basis of your car details like the make, model, variant and fuel type. It also factors in the No Claim Bonus, if applicable to your premium amount.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose your Car’s Registered City and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Tell us if you had made any claim in your previous policy period.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’. The right premium amount and the right IDV for your car will be displayed to you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value - The premium calculator helps you know the right Insured Declared Value of your car. You get the IDV as compensation in case of theft and total loss of your car.
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator helps you know the correct premium for your car insurance plan.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - By telling you the right IDV and premium amount, the premium calculator helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan: The knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV helps you choose the plan which best fits your budget and requirements.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
The Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans depends on factors like the make, model, variant, engine capacity, etc. Use our Car Insurance Premium Calculator to know the insurance premium for your car in a click.
Must Read Articles before buying Acko Car Insurance
- There are some factors that could affect your Acko car insurance premium. Read this article to take a note of them.
- Read this article to understand the points that you should consider before purchasing your car insurance with Acko General Insurance.
- Read this article to know the types of car insurance plans offered by Acko General Insurance.
- Buying a second-hand car saves a lot of money since they are priced almost 50% lower than new cars. However, you would still need to have a valid car
- FASTag has brought lots of benefits for the general public as well as official authorities. Explore FASTag benefits, cost and application process.
Acko Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023