IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 4,300
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- ZERO DEP. CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Spot Claim Upto Rs 50,000
- Minimal Documentation
- Roadside Assistance
- 4 Hour Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is a tool available online that helps you to know the right insurance premium amount for your car. The car insurance premium calculator gives customized results depending on your car details and your No Claim Bonus status. By knowing the right premium amount using the calculator you can choose the premium quote from the available premium quotes that suit you the best.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your Car’s Make, Model, Variant, and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your Car’s Registered City and the Year of Purchase.
Step 3: Tell us if you had any insurance claim against your car in the previous policy period.
Step 4: Click on ‘Calculate’ and we will tell you the correct IDV and car insurance premium for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value - The premium calculator also tells the right Insured Declared Value of your car. IDV is the amount that you get as compensation in case of theft and total loss of your car (when the car is more than 75% damaged). You should always get the right IDV for your car from your insurance company.
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator tells you how much you should be paying as the insurance premium of your car.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - By telling you the right IDV and premium amount for your car insurance plan, a car insurance premium calculator helps you make an informed decision.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan - The knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV provided by the premium calculator helps you choose the right premium quote from the available options.
Third-Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
|Under 1,000 cc||Rs. 5,268||Rs. 2,072|
|Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc||Rs. 9,534||Rs. 3,221|
|Above 1,500 cc||Rs. 24,305||Rs. 7,890|
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans depends on a host of factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type of your car, its RTO location, the car’s engine capacity, etc. Use our Premium Calculator to know the insurance premium for your car instantly.
Explore Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Iffco Tokio Car Insurance
- Read on to find out the benefits of IFFCO Tokio car insurance in detail.
- Find out how to check the expiry date of the IFFCO Tokio Car insurance policy on the official website of the Insurance Information Bureau.
- Read this article to know how to prevent rejection of IFFCO Tokio car insurance.
- What is ‘endorsement’ in car insurance? Read this article to find out.
- Wondering what to do before heading out on the road with your buddies? We have put together the perfect road trip checklist to make your life easier.
Iffco Tokio Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
525 Iffco Tokio Cashless Garages in India
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Premium Calculator FAQs
What is the importance of a car insurance premium calculator?
With a premium calculator, you can calculate the amount of premium and IDV value provided by different insurers easily.
What all factors affect the premium of a car insurance plan?
The factors that can affect the premium of a car insurance plan are IDV, owner’s age, NCB, engine’s cubic capacity, Anti-theft devices, modifications, etc.
How can I avail the premium calculator in order to get the correct premium amount?
At the InsuranceDekho website you can make use of the best premium calculator in order to compute IDV and premium amount for the car insurance cover.
What details do I need to fill in order to calculate premium on the premium calculator?
You need to enter details like model, make, car variant, fuel type, RTO location etc to find the premium offered by different insurance companies.
Can I use a premium calculator to compute the plan premium for my old car?
Yes, you can calculate the premium charged by different insurance companies for your old or used car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023