Universal Sompo Car Insurance Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,500
- CLAIMS SETTLED 96%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Till 50 kms)
- Repair On Spot
- 24x7 Assistance
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that helps you get the correct value of your insurance premium. You just need to share a few details of your car like make, model, variant, registration year, RTO location, etc., as well as No Claim Bonus status to get the personalised results for you. The right premium value of your car can help you compare and choose pertinent premium quotes for yourself.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s insurance policy purchase year and RTO location.
Step 3: Unveil the details of any insurance claim made by you in the previous policy term.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and get the right IDV and car insurance premium for you.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – You can find the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car through this premium calculator. The right IDV tells you the correct value of your car that you are entitled to get on requesting a claim against theft or total loss of your car.
- Right Premium Amount – With the premium calculator, you can find the right premium amount which should be paid by you to get the insurance for your car.
- Assists in Making Informed Decisions – After getting the right value of IDV and premium amount, you can easily make informed decisions about your car insurance.
- Helps You Select the Right Plan: The premium calculator helps you stay aware of the right IDV and premium amount of your car. It helps you select the best possible insurance plan for yourself from the available premium quotes.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive car insurance plans are based on several factors such as the make, model, and variant of your car, RTO location of your car, fuel type and engine’s capacity of your car, etc. Get the premium amount for your insurance plan at a click with our Premium Calculator.
Explore Universal Sompo Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Universal Sompo Car Insurance
- Go through this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying car insurance.
- Universal Sompo is a leading firm that provides affordable and customized car insurance plans. Read to know about Universal Sompo Car Insurance plans.
- What is a PUC certificate for car? PUC stands for Pollution Under Control. A mandatory certificate of PUC is granted to a car owner. Read more.
Universal Sompo Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
1039 Universal Sompo Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023