Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that assists you in finding the right premium amount for your car insurance. It just takes some of your car details and its status for No Claim Bonus, to get you the personalised results. With the right amount of premium of your car, you can easily select a premium quote as per your budget and requirements.
How to Use a Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select your car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Select your car’s Purchase Year and Registered Location.
Step 3: Tell us if you have requested any claim against your car insurance in the last policy term.Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button to get the right IDV and premium amount of your car insurance.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right Insured Declared Value – The car insurance premium calculator can help you derive the right Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. It refers to the amount, which you are entitled to get against the theft or total loss incurred by your car. Do get the right IDV of your car from your insurance provider.
- Right Premium - The insurance premium calculator computes the amount that you should be paying as your car insurance premium.
- Eases to Make Informed Decisions – With the correct knowledge, the process of decision-making becomes easier. Therefore, getting the right IDV and premium amount of your car through the insurance premium calculator can guide you to make better and informed decisions about car insurance.
- Guides You Select the Right Policy – It will become easy for you to choose the right premium quote with the knowledge of the right IDV and the premium amount of your car computed by the premium calculator.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The car insurance premium amount for standalone own-damage and comprehensive plans is based on many elements such as make, model, variant, fuel type, age of the car, engine capacity, RTO location, etc. Get the instant result for the premium amount of your car insurance with the help of our Premium Calculator.
Explore Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Raheja Qbe Car Insurance
- Read this article to take note of the documents that are required for Raheja QBE insurance.
- Explaining Raheja QBE Add-On Covers. Go through this article to take a note of the add-on covers of your car insurance.
- Shifting from a third-party car insurance cover to an own-damage cover is not possible, therefore, you will have to purchase a own-damage car policy.
- 24x7 car roadside assistance cover add-on cover can retrieve you in the hour of need by providing help in flat tyre service, emergency towing help, em
Raheja QBE Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
396 Raheja Qbe Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023