National Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 93.00%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
What is Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
A car insurance premium calculator is an online tool that calculates the right premium amount for your car insurance policy. The calculator tells the premium amount on the basis of your car’s make, model variant and fuel type. The premium calculator also incorporates the No Claim Bonus, if applicable, to the premium amount.
How to Use Car Insurance Premium Calculator?
Step 1: Select Car’s Make, Model, Variant and Fuel Type.
Step 2: Choose the Car’s Registered City and Purchase Year.
Step 3: Tell us if you made any claim during the previous policy period.
Step 4: Hit the ‘Calculate’ button and you will get the premium amount along with the right IDV of your car.
Benefits of Car Insurance Premium Calculator
- Right IDV - The car insurance calculator helps you know the correct Insured Declared Value (IDV) of your car. IDV is the amount of compensation which you get in case of theft or total loss of your car.
- Correct Premium - The premium calculator calculates the right premium amount for your insurance plan.
- Helps you Make an Informed Decision - It helps you make an informed decision by equipping you with the knowledge of the right premium amount and IDV.
- Helps You Choose the Right Plan: The calculator helps you choose the right plan by telling you the correct premium and IDV of your car.
Third Party Car Insurance Premium Rates
Premium To Buy A New Policy (3-Year Plan)
Premium To Renew Existing Policy (1-Year Plan)
Under 1,000 cc
Between 1,000 cc and 1,500 cc
Above 1,500 cc
Premium for Comprehensive and Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Plans
The premium amount for comprehensive and standalone own-damage car insurance plans depends on factors like the make, model, variant, fuel type etc., of your car. The Premium Calculator helps you instantly know the premium amount of your car insurance policy.
Explore National Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying National Car Insurance
- Read this article to know the advantages of the National Comprehensive Car Insurance policy.
- Read this article to know the top ways to renew the National car insurance policy.
- The lack of adequate knowledge of insurance plans leaves policy buyers confused. Particularly when it comes to insurance for your car.
- Know factors influencing hatchback car insurance premium.
- What is no claim bonus (ncb) in car insurance? No claim bonus (NCB) is a discount given to you as the policyholder at the time of renewing your car.
National Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
223 National Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023