National Own Damage Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 93.00%
- Covers Third Party Person
- Covers Third Party Property
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
National Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
A Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance policy provides coverage for own-damage in case of a mishap. This policy provides peace of mind to the policyholder as the policyholder knows he/she will retain financial stability in case of a mishap. An own-damage policy provides protection from several scenarios such as car theft, vandalism, damage from fire, damage caused by a road accident, damage caused in a natural disaster etc. The own-damage policy is not compulsory but is a good choice to consider with compulsory third-party policy.
National Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Car Insurance
National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage
National Car Insurance Third Party Insurance
National Car Insurance Comprehensive Insurance
National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage provides coverage for own-damage costs including road accidents, theft, floods, etc. The cover is not compulsory.
National Car Insurance third-party insurance provides coverage for third-party liabilities only. This includes property damage, death, and injuries. This policy is compulsory.
National Care Insurance comprehensive car insurance plan provides complete protection for you and your car. By paying a single premium, the plan takes care of both third-party liabilities and own damage costs
Expensive than third-party policy because this policy covers own-damage expenses.
This policy provides basic coverage which makes it very affordable.
This policy is expensive as compared to standalone own-damage policy or third party policy because comprehensive policy provides the third-party and own damage cover.
This policy offers a wide range of add-on covers to choose from.
No add-on cover options are provided under this policy.
The comprehensive policy provides several add-on options to choose from.
What Is Covered Under National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage policy provides coverage for the following aspects:
- Damage to the insured vehicle due to an accident
- Damage of the vehicle due to fire or explosion
- Theft or vandalism of the insured vehicle
- Damage to the insured vehicle due to a natural or manmade disaster.
What Is Not Covered Under National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage policy does not provide coverage for the aspects mentioned below:
- Accidents that happen outside the geographical scope as mentioned in the policy
- Accidents that involve illegal driving
- Car breaking down due to mechanical or electrical failure.
- Depreciation of the insured vehicle.
Benefits of National Standalone Own-Damage Policy
- This policy offers protection for own-damage costs in several scenarios. This policy provides financial stability to the policyholder in times of crisis.
- This policy provides a No Claim Bonus to the policyholder for every claim-free year. The reward can go up to 50% in the fifth consecutive year.
- National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage policy offers add-on covers that expand the coverage of your policy.
How to Purchase National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
Below mentioned are some steps that you can follow to purchase a National Car Insurance Standalone Own-Damage policy:
Step 1: Visit the website of InsuranceDekho and click on the ‘Car’ tab.
Step 2: Provide your car’s registration number, in case you are forgetting/don’t know your car’s registration number, you also enter the car's make, model or year of registration to proceed.
Step 3: Fill in your personal information and click on ‘Submit and Get Quotes’
Step 4: Policy quotes by different insurers, relevant to the detail you provide will get displayed. Choose a National Car Insurance policy quote, choose an add-on cover according to your requirements.
Step 5: Make the payment for the policy. After you make the payment, the policy documents will be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore National Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying National Car Insurance
- Read this article to know the advantages of the National Comprehensive Car Insurance policy.
- Read this article to know the top ways to renew the National car insurance policy.
- The lack of adequate knowledge of insurance plans leaves policy buyers confused. Particularly when it comes to insurance for your car.
- Know factors influencing hatchback car insurance premium.
- What is no claim bonus (ncb) in car insurance? No claim bonus (NCB) is a discount given to you as the policyholder at the time of renewing your car.
National Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
223 National Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023