United India Own Damage Car Insurance
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
United India Standalone Own-Damage Car Insurance Policy
Standalone Own-Damage Policy is designed to protect you against expenses incurred due to damages or losses caused due to accidents, fire, theft, natural disaster, etc. It is an optional cover unlike the basic insurance policy i.e., third-party policy. It is necessary to give your car holistic coverage when included with the compulsory purchase of the third-party liability policy.
Standalone Own-Damage Insurance V/S Third Party Insurance V/S Comprehensive Insurance
United India Third Party Insurance
United India Standalone Own-Damage
United India Comprehensive Insurance
United India third party car insurance compensates you for financial liabilities that you hold towards a third party for their injuries, death and property damage with your car.
United India standalone own-damage car insurance tends to provide you coverage for own-damage expenses arising in situations like accidents, theft, fire, natural and man-made disasters, etc. Also, it gives an NCB benefit to policyholders for every claim-free year.
United India comprehensive car insurance covers the third party liability expenses along with the own-damage expenses. This policy also offers an optional personal accident cover and add-on covers.
United India third party car insurance does not offer any add-on cover.
United India standalone own-damage car insurance offers a range of add-on covers.
United India comprehensive car insurance plans give an extensive range of add-on covers.
United India’s third party insurance can be bought at the lowest price.
United India’s third party insurance is expensive due to its enhanced coverage.
United India’s comprehensive car insurance policy is the costliest policy due to its overall protection including third party and own-damage coverage.
What is Covered Under United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
United India standalone own-damage policy gives coverage under the following situations:
- Damage incurred due to accidents
- Damage due to total loss or car theft.
- Damage caused during the transportation.
- Damage sustained due to natural or man-made disasters.
What is Not Covered Under United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
United India standalone own-damage policy does not cover the following situations:
- The depreciated value of the car.
- Accidents happen outside the geographical range.
- Mishaps caused due to illegal driving in any manner.
- Car breakdown due to electrical or mechanical failures.
Benefits of United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy
The standalone own-damage car insurance offered by United India holds several benefits like:
- Financial compensation to cover damages to your car.
- Availability of No Claim Bonus to spend a claim-free year.
- Add-on covers are provided to enhance the policy coverage.
How To Purchase United India Standalone Own-Damage Policy?
You can buy the standalone own-damage policy of United India with the following steps:
Step 1: Visit InsuranceDekho and select the ‘Car’ tab.
Step 2: Enter your car’s registration number. Alternatively, you can enter details such as make, model and variant of your car, etc., if you do not have its registration number.
Step 3: Enter your personal details like name and phone number and select the ‘Submit and Get Quotes’.
Step 4: Several own-damage policy quotes provided by different insurers will be shown. You can select the United India policy quote. You can also select add-on covers at this step, in case you want.
Step 5: Pay for the United India policy. Once the payment is done, the policy document shall be sent to your registered email ID.
Explore United India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying a United India car insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your car insurance from the United India Insurance company by following these easy steps.
- Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after an accident from United India.
- Read this article to know everything about Universal Sompo car insurance.
- Third-party insurance for vintage or classic cars is compulsory. Know types of car insurance & factors affecting insurance premium for a vintage car.
United India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Own Damage
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
207 United India Cashless Garages in India
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Car insurance compensates you for any damages incurred as a ...10 December 2023
Read along to know why car insurance is important.10 December 2023
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023