United India Car Insurance Renewal
- CASHLESS GARAGES 3,100
- CLAIMS SETTLED 95%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (For Accidents)
- Coverage Outside India
- PSU Provider
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
United India Car Insurance Renewal
A car insurance policy provides protection for your car against unforeseen road accidents and other mishaps and allows you to get compensated for the incurred injuries and damages. Hence, every car insurance policy comes with a limited validity period after which it gets expired. Thus, it is necessary to get the policy renewed periodically to enjoy uninterrupted insurance cover along with the range of benefits.
United India offers an easy policy renewal service using which you can renew car insurance policies issued by both United India as well as other car insurers. The United India car insurance renewal process is paperless and hassle-free process.
United India Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Step 1- Visit the United India Insurance’s official website. Go to the ‘Motor Insurance’ tab and select either ‘Quick Renewal’ or ‘Renew Now’ to proceed.
Step 2- Provide your policy details to continue.
Step 3- Pay the policy renewal fee using a debit/credit card. You will receive a confirmation email/sms shorty post payment.
United India Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
To renew your car insurance policy with United India, call at 1800-425-33333 and raise a car insurance policy renewal request. In this case, the policy premium amount can be paid either by cheque or in cash.
Things to Do When Your Car Insurance Expires
1. Contact Your Agent – You should immediately get in touch with your insurance agent after your car insurance gets expired. The car insurance agent might be able to reinstate your lapsed insurance policy without paying any penalty, but on being late, this option also might get lapsed. In such a case, you will be required to pay a higher premium to activate your plan and use it again.
2. Avoid Driving Your Car – Till you get your car insurance plan activated after it gets expired or you do not buy another plan, you should avoid driving your car. Accidents can happen anywhere and anytime, hence, it is suggested not to drive if your car insurance cover has expired, otherwise, you will have to bear the damages incurred by your car, third party involved and yourself.
3. Choose an Insurance Policy – It is illegal in India to drive a car without insurance, hence, you should try to renew your plan online as it is a time saving and cost-efficient process. On the other hand, if you want to purchase a new insurance cover from a different insurance company, you should opt for a plan after comparing different options to make an informed decision.
4. Keep Your Documents Handy – After selecting an insurance policy to purchase, it is suggested to call the insurance company to check the documents and initiate the process. You must keep the basic documents like the previous policy copy, Registration Certificate (RC) and so on. Besides these, you must have additional details like registration location, car brand and model, age, etc.
5. Be Ready for Vehicle Inspection – When a car insurance policy expires, the insurance company generally sends a surveyor to check any pre-existing damages on the car to confirm your eligibility for car insurance. The surveyor also decides the predetermined fixed deductible on the basis of the extent of any damage. The predetermined fixed deductible will be charged on your future claims. However, it is highly recommended to purchase an insurance policy within 24 hours after the completion of inspection.
United India Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
There are several benefits of renewing your United India bike insurance policy such as:
- Provides paperless procedures
- Active roadside assistance cover
- Easy online claim initiation service
- Avail add-ons to stretch the coverage
- Gives coverage for legal and financial liabilities
- Instant policy renewal using the “Quick Renew’ feature
- Quick refund in case of payment failure and policy cancellation
- Protects policyholders in the event of accident and theft of the car.
Explore United India Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying United India Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while buying a United India car insurance plan.
- Read this article to understand how you can claim your car insurance from the United India Insurance company by following these easy steps.
- Read this article to know how to claim car insurance after an accident from United India.
- Read this article to know everything about Universal Sompo car insurance.
- Third-party insurance for vintage or classic cars is compulsory. Know types of car insurance & factors affecting insurance premium for a vintage car.
United India Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
207 United India Cashless Garages in India
United India Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
What is the difference between renewing a car insurance policy with the ‘Quick Renew’ and standard ‘Renew’ feature?
The ‘Quick Renew’ feature offered by United India is only available for car insurance policies, whereas the ‘Renew’ feature is a standard renewal option that is applicable to all general insurance products. Both the methods are entirely hassle-free while the Quick Renew option requires much fewer details which saves time as well.
How much renewal fee do I need to pay?
The car insurance renewal fee is based on the type of car insurance policy purchased, add-on covers and deductibles opted either it is compulsory or voluntary. The entire renewal fee will be displayed while renewing the car insurance policy.
If the renewal fee gets deducted but renewal confirmation is not received, then what should I do?
In situations like a failed policy renewal process or no policy renewal confirmation received even after the fee is deducted, you should get in touch with the United India Insurance’s customer care service at 1800-425-333-33 and check the renewal status of your car insurance policy. You can also drop an email stating your query at email@example.com.
How can I verify my car insurance renewal payment status?
To verify the payment status, you should visit the United India homepage and scroll down to the ‘e-Services’ menu. Click on the ‘Verify Payment Status’ tab, enter the transaction ID, current policy number or the previous policy number and click on ‘Search’. All the details related to your policy including the payment process will be displayed on the next page.
What is the deadline for renewing my car insurance policy?
You should renew your car insurance policy before its expiry date to continue to enjoy its benefits. However, in case you have missed the car insurance policy renewal deadline, you can still get it renewed within 90 days of the expiry date after getting your car inspected. This 90 days period is known as the grace period. However, if you fail to renew your car insurance plan even in the grace period, then you can not renew it later and it will get lapsed and you will have to purchase a new insurance policy for your car.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023