ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal
- CASHLESS GARAGES 5,600
- CLAIMS SETTLED 88%
- COMPREHENSIVE CLAIMS UNLIMITED
- Towing Assistance (Till 50 kms)
- 6-Month Repair Warranty
- Free Pick-Up and Drop
- Quick Claim Settlement
Calculate Your Car Insurance Premium Online
Select your car brand
Which city is your car registered in?
When did you buy your car?
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal
All the car insurance plan offered by ICICI Lombard comes with an expiry date. This means that it is important that you get your car insurance plan renewed before its expiry. So, listed below are the steps in which you can get your ICICI Lombard car insurance policy renewed:
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICICI Lombard General Insurance. Locate and click on the ‘Renewals’ tab present on the homepage. Select the ‘Car policy’ option from under the tab. In order to renew the existing ICICI Lombard select the ‘Renew Policy’
Step 2: A short renewal form will be available below. Carefully fill in the Policy number, select the Engine/Chassis number and your engine number. Verify the details entered before clicking on ‘Submit’
Step 3: Examine the policy details to avoid any confusion in the future and then proceed to payment. The renewal fee can be paid through simple and convenient online mode using credit card/debit card and other net banking facilities.
ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
- (ARAI) approved anti-theft device
- Minimal documentation and instant processing
- Hassle-free renewal and purchase of policies
- 24*7 responsive customer support and helplines
- Option for self-inspection after expiry of the policy
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discount for every claim-free year
- Transfer of NCB discount from previous policy of another insurer
- Up to 5% discount if you are a member of Automobile Associations
- Up to 2.5% discount if your car is secured by an Automobile Research Association of India.
Explore Icici Lombard Car Insurance
Must Read Articles before buying Icici Lombard Car Insurance
- Read this article to take a note of the things that you should consider while choosing ICICI Lombard Car Insurance.
- Read this article to know about the procedure to make a claim for the ICICI Lombard car insurance policy.
- You have bought your dream car in your 20s after saving for several years. Congratulations on that! But the time is approaching when you would be requ
- Want to get your vehicle ready for winter? Here is the winter checklist for vehicles, how to winterize your car. Learn more.
- Buying an engine protection cover for your car helps to provide for immediate repair of the engine in case of damage.
Icici Lombard Car Insurance User Reviews
- Most Helpful
- Zero Depreciation
- Third Party
- Own Damage
- Cashless Garages
- Policy Download
- Customer Care
- Add On
431 Icici Lombard Cashless Garages in India
ICICI Lombard General Insurance Renewal FAQs
Can I purchase new add-on covers while renewing my insurance policy?
ICICI Lombard offers policyholders the opportunity to purchase new add-on covers at the time of purchase and renewal after contacting the company. Purchasing an add-on cover along with your standard insurance policy requires extra premium.
Is there any way to get my policy details on Whatsapp?
Yes, in order to provide details of the insurance policy to the policyholder right on their finger-tips, ICICI Lombard offers you the service to get policy details on Whatsapp. The request can be placed from the renewal page itself.
Do I need to fill in the entire details of my policy for online renewal?
No, not at all. You just need to provide your policy number and engine number, followed by confirmation of premium amount and payment.
How can I renew my policy if I have lost the policy documents?
You do not need to worry if you have lost the car insurance policy documents. You can renew your car policy through the official website of ICICI Lombard by just entering the registered mobile number. After the renewal, you will receive the documents of the renewed policy in your inbox.
How can I use my No Claim Bonus of my existing policy at the time of renewal?
At the time of renewal, you can use the No Claim Bonus of your previous car policy to avail some discounts on the premium of the renewed policy. However, this facility will be available to the policyholder only if he/she renews the insurance policy within 90 days of the given expiry date.
Why to buy from InsuranceDekho?
- Instant policy # within 5 mins
- More than 45 Lac happy customers
- Claim Support available all 7 days of the week
Car Insurance News
Pulled over by the traffic police? Read this article to know...11 November 2023
We often look for a cheap car insurance policy. However, it ...11 November 2023
Misplaced your insurance papers? Here is what you need to do...26 October 2023
Passenger insurance provides financial protection for passen...26 October 2023
When purchasing car insurance, it's crucial to comprehend th...26 October 2023